i just wanted to know what games would you guys recommend for the iphone 5? something challenging like strategy game or some rpg adventure game? just want something to keep me busy on my spare time besides sim freeplay.. any suggestions?
    11-13-2013 08:19 PM
    1. Omicron
    2. Octagon
    3. Hundreds
    4. Dots
    5. SpellTower
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    11-13-2013 08:22 PM
    My favorite is Infinity Blade, but that's been around forever. I have a gameboy emulator and I play a lot of gameboy games (I have to find out where I got the emulator from). Dungeon Hunter is fun!
    11-13-2013 08:46 PM
    My favorite is Infinity Blade, but that's been around forever. I have a gameboy emulator and I play a lot of gameboy games (I have to find out where I got the emulator from). Dungeon Hunter is fun!
    How do you get a game to emulator on your iPhone? That would be something interesting I would like on my phone
    11-13-2013 09:35 PM
    Free games are OK but a real hassle with the ads your faced to deal with

I recommend buying a few good games that not only play really well on the iPhone and will keep you occupied for a long time

Check out

BADLAND > easy controls elegant and so much fun lots of levels and updated a lot

Gold Diggers > excellent graphics easy portrait one handed game play

Cut the Rope > challenging mind bender when you get to the higher levels

Sent from my iPhone 5
    11-13-2013 09:50 PM
    Here is a video I followed to get the Gameboy Emulator! I believe theres a step in the video that is no longer the same in safari, you'll have to read whats on the screen instead of following exactly what he says.

Here's the direct link to the emulator just in case. http://gba4ioskins.com/iemulators/
    11-13-2013 09:50 PM
    Thread moved to the Apps and Games forum for better exposure.
    11-13-2013 09:53 PM
    Here is a video I followed to get the Gameboy Emulator! I believe theres a step in the video that is no longer the same in safari, you'll have to read whats on the screen instead of following exactly what he says.

Here's the direct link to the emulator just in case. http://gba4ioskins.com/iemulators/
    I have been trying but I don't see the download link anywhere
    11-13-2013 10:05 PM
    I have been trying but I don't see the download link anywhere
    Under the title GBA4iOS there's a link under "Want to download?" Click there and once that page loads it says "how can I install gba4ios" and click the link in that paragraph. The link says "this temporary web page". Follow those instructions on the page and it should download with no problem.
    11-13-2013 10:48 PM
    Under the title GBA4iOS there's a link under "Want to download?" Click there and once that page loads it says "how can I install gba4ios" and click the link in that paragraph. The link says "this temporary web page". Follow those instructions on the page and it should download with no problem.
    thats cool thanks i think i got it now... is it neccessary to change the year to 2012?
    11-14-2013 08:43 PM
    try clash of clans and backyard monsters they are strategy game and fun and addictive too
    been playing clash of clans from a year lol :P
    11-15-2013 02:19 AM