Tweetbot or Twitterific

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I really like the tweetbot 3.0 update, but the update the twitterific did last night, makes it super fast, and some other cool things, just wanting to see everyone elses opinion

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
Personally I prefer Tweetbot 3 over the all the others but maybe that's because I'm usually home and not really using it on the go a lot of the time. I'm awaiting their 'night' theme though, that's the only thing missing.

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I’m loving me some Tweetbot 3.... I really tried to like Twitterific..not sure what it is - it’s not something that I can identify, but Twitterific just doesn’t do it for me. Strange, huh?

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Like twitterrific but been having DM issues. And emailed support can't seem to help. Did all the delete and reinstall from there support page. May have to pay for tweetbot again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I?m loving me some Tweetbot 3.... I really tried to like Twitterific..not sure what it is - it?s not something that I can identify, but Twitterific just doesn?t do it for me. Strange, huh?

Same thing here. I think it's too many swipes and places to find things that shouldn't be that much work. Anyway, with today's update I'm back to Tweetbot 3!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

djstarion

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Tweetbot fixed the main issue I had with the app (text size felt like I was using a Jitterbug phone). Might try Twitteriffic on my iPad though.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Personally I prefer Tweetbot 3 over the all the others but maybe that's because I'm usually home and not really using it on the go a lot of the time. I'm awaiting their 'night' theme though, that's the only thing missing.

I'm awaiting a night theme as well, that's probably the only thing holding me from fully enjoying the app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I’m loving me some Tweetbot 3.... I really tried to like Twitterific..not sure what it is - it’s not something that I can identify, but Twitterific just doesn’t do it for me. Strange, huh?
Not really...It just gets down to what you get use to. I have never used anything other than Twitterffic since the day Rene reviewed it and really liked it, It was free and I tried it and stuck with it. Suppose I have to thank Rene for getting it free and still allows all updates.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I have both, one thing that I didn't like (that was just fixed) in Tweetbot 3 was the swipe to reply. They both have their merits, after the night theme update to Tweetbot I'll be able to better compare them.

Blazin' From Mini 2 You

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've recently gone back to using Tweetbot, as many of you know that I switch between it and the official Twitter app, and I must say that I'm really enjoying Tweetbot 3.

eb_therebel

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I actually use them both. Love the functionality of Tweetbot, especially since the new update, but since they don't have an iPad app yet for the new version, I use Twitteriffic on my ipad

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice