I have them and like them both but, in the end, Twitteriffic is what is on my iPhone and iPad mini. No specific reason, just like it a little better. Maybe when the Tweetbot folks get the updated iPad version out I will switch. Who knows....
    12-15-2013 03:17 PM
    Tweetbot gives you their recent pictures if you're talking about the ones on the profile
    Yeah, they do the recent ones but not all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-15-2013 07:59 PM
    Twitterrific would be great if they fix DM. I have issue send or delete with tweetbot they don't show or don't delete in twitteriffic. Try it and see. Lol they said they are working on this issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-17-2013 05:54 PM
    Tweetbot for sure! Once I dl'd, I never looked back. On my ipad and iphones too.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    12-17-2013 07:27 PM
    Twitterriffic would be great if it fetched more than 100 tweets per API call.
    12-18-2013 07:56 AM
    I have to say i sat down and played with tweetbot again for more then an hr and i really enjoyed it again, i think im gonna put the twitter app back on the backburner for a bit!
    12-21-2013 12:48 PM
    Has anyone else noticed that Twitter has apparently disabled the "near" parameter for searching nearby tweets in every client except for their native one? Pretty low blow. I know you can search "Nearby Tweets" in Tweetbot but it's only a sampling of what's going on around you. Funny no one else has mentioned this. Or is it only me? Not working on Tweetbot or Twitteriffic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-21-2013 01:41 PM
    Has anyone else noticed that Twitter has apparently disabled the "near" parameter for searching nearby tweets in every client except for their native one? Pretty low blow. I know you can search "Nearby Tweets" in Tweetbot but it's only a sampling of what's going on around you. Funny no one else has mentioned this. Or is it only me? Not working on Tweetbot or Twitteriffic.
    At the risk of thread-crapping, I am so annoyed with Twitter's attitude. Their 'social network' was going nowhere fast until the plethora of third-party apps arrived, each adding new twists and features to make Twitter a viable platform. Once that was done, Twitter kicked them all in the teeth with their changes, restrictions and limitations on 'tokens'. Talk about being ungrateful. Twitter (the service) would continue to suck dirty bilge water without the third party apps that put them on the map. /RANTOFF
    timswork likes this.
    12-21-2013 01:57 PM
    At the risk of thread-crapping, I am so annoyed with Twitter's attitude. Their 'social network' was going nowhere fast until the plethora of third-party apps arrived, each adding new twists and features to make Twitter a viable platform. Once that was done, Twitter kicked them all in the teeth with their changes, restrictions and limitations on 'tokens'. Talk about being ungrateful. Twitter (the service) would continue to suck dirty bilge water without the third party apps that put them on the map. /RANTOFF
    'Nuf said.
    12-21-2013 02:40 PM
59 123