Best Calendar Apps for iOS

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Over at the iMore Blog, there is an article concerning the best Calendar apps for iOS and it led me to ask you all which ones you use and/or consider to be some of the best or ones you would recommend to others. Personally, I find that the native calendar app is sufficient for my needs at this time, however, I've used a few.

1. Pocket Informant Pro
2. Pocket Informant Go
3. Cal (Calendar by Any.Do)
4. Calendar by Readdle
5. Fantastical

What about you?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
at this moment it is the native app, its easy its there and it works.
Stock for me. I have tried others. But never hit a groove on how well they work.
Same for me, using the native calendar and it works best for what I need. I've purchased plenty of free & paid calendars but never found one that just "hit it outta the park" for me.

I'm pretty happy with the native one :yes:

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have to agree with Chris. I hate the stock calendar app. Love fantastical for input and agenda 4 for the old month view from old stock calendar that I liked

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
Chris, "hate" is such a strong word, sir...(laughing)...Is using the native calendar app that unpleasant for you?

Haha! True. But yeah, I was fine with it previously but I just can't deal with the stock one now. I'm likely in the minority on that but I never realized my dislike for it fully until I started using Fantastical.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
In Order I like an use
Fantastical
Tempo
Sunrise
iCalendar
Agenda
Native Calendar App
Cal
AnyDo
UpTo
Birthdate

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Fantastical here. It's a great app, my only complaint is that the calendar in the month view is a tad small. But other than that, it fits my needs.

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
iCalendar was the winner for me. A month view with visible event titles was a very important feature in my world.

Exsurgo

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I found a great one called "Agenda Calendar 4". It's on the App Store and shows all of the information I need. Best part?? Syncs with Reminders too! Shows both, and I love it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2