Burn The Lot [Universal]

Propaganda3

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey there! BURN THE LOT is the first major mobile game release from our shop, Propaganda3. We really hope you enjoy it and would sincerely appreciate any feedback we get from the iMore community.

Cheers,
Burn The Lot Dev Team @ Propaganda3

----
ID1094815-hero-placeholder.jpg

App Store: [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/burn-the-lot/id672872643?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/burn-the-lot/id672872643?mt=8[/URL] (FREE for a limited time)

Carnies: they hypnotize?they steal?they leave. They call it ?burning the lot.? But something else is going on. Something that reeks of a plan and carnies don?t plan. Now?s the time to put the hurt on ?em, before things get out of hand.

YOU?RE THE CARNY COP.
ID1094815-download-icons.png
Stopping interstellar carnies from taking over the galaxy is your job. That means finding the weapons and tactics you?ll need to get the job done. Fight your way around three different planets. Collect coins that lead to better gear. Better gear leads to bigger bangs. You get the idea.

FEATURES:
- Dual-stick, third-person shooter. Dance. Dodge. Destroy.
- 30 story-driven levels with multiple objectives. Help out natives, recover artifacts, take down Carnies in new ways.
- 12 enemy types + 9 bosses = total Carny carnage.
- 17 different melee and projectile weapons. Barbell? You bet. Flame gun? Fun.
- 3 uniquely themed, planet-shaped maps: Wild West, Miner, South of the Border.
- Upload/download game progress to the cloud and play on multiple devices.
- COMING SOON: survival mode, more planets, more weapons, more enemies.

For more information, visit BurnTheLot.com.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and the great presentation of your app to our members. I am sure you will get many looks and consideration if not many downloads i hope. It looks like you worked hard so the best of Luck. :)

Propaganda3

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome, all! Appreciate the opportunity to share our work and as I said before, would love to hear feedback and constructive criticism.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods