Hello, we are an indie game developer team, Planemo Studio, proud to present our project, an incredible puzzle adventure: Pave The Way.

• 80 different levels
    • Dangerous enemies, carefully guarding the path to the treasure
    • A lot of traps, trapping you on the path to the treasure
    • Perform additional tasks for the generous reward!
    • Any level can be passed by a lots of ways

Promo video:

Download from Apple Store [Free]: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pave-th...mUvbUpU2126665

Rick, Treasure Hunter, got an old map with a route to the abandonment of the time and space mighty tomb of Pharaoh Khnum'a .
    Help Rick to collect all ancient tablets which open the door to countless treasures !

Moving from an obstacle to an obstacle, Pave The Way from the one flying island to another . Use a variety of mechanisms to cope with enemies: mummies and ghosts, guarding the road to treasures; move the boxes, turn off the traps, destroy the enemies, and more!

Collect the golden tablets, pave the way to the gems, scattered on the level, destroy obstacles , or on the contrary, create your own way to the finish line ! Eighty free levels of addictive gameplay !

Screenshots:

11-05-2013 02:26 PM
    Now THIS looks cool! I will check it out when I get a chance on my ipad air!
    11-05-2013 02:36 PM
    Thank you! It would be much appreciated if you leave a review on Apple Store.
    11-05-2013 02:48 PM
    Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…

11-05-2013 04:23 PM
    Looks good thanks for sharing the app
    11-05-2013 06:04 PM
    Welcome to iMore and thank you for the introduction of your new app. Good luck.
    11-05-2013 07:10 PM