Glupanoid

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hy everybody,I don't want to spam or be boring,this is my second time trying something out but I really need help.So what I need,is an app that can save my music so I can acces to music when I'm on wifi or 3g,because i have 6,7 gb of music and it takes a lot of space on my iphone 16 gb.So if anyone knows app that can save a lot of songs and produce them via internet without taking up my space,leave me comment please.I tried stuff like clouds (dropbox,cloud,skydrive,box..) but for them it takes like forever to upload just 20 songs so I don't want something like that.
I saw an app Audiotap but obviously for that I would need computer ON and that doesn't help me.
Sorry for bad english guys,please help me :))

namichael

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
For something like $25 a year you can subscribe to iTunes Match and load your entire library to the cloud and stream it to your iPhone or iPad. I ran into the same problem and this service works great.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Karen is spot on with her answer and I would like to just also add to hers...It also depends on how big your library is along with the internet speed. That's all I wanted to add.

Glupanoid

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
True,I have about 7 gb of music livrary and my internet is not so fast.
Thanks for help people,I think I must be patient with uplooading but idk if I will actually do it,maybe I buy ipod or smth.