Hello everyone I am trying to find a decent replacement for the default reminders app for my iPhone 5s and iPad. What I like about the reminders app is that it will display a badge with a number of tasks that are "due" but haven't been marked as completed.

I've tried using Evernote's reminders feature as I use it for everything else but that will only display the badge until I enter the app, whether I look at the reminder or not. I've also tried Gneo and that also has the same behavior.

Can anyone think of another app that has this behavior? I haven't tried any.do but it doesn't seem to allow you to make sublists within a single task. Thanks for the suggestions.
    11-03-2013 11:24 AM
    As far as recommending one, I prefer the default. There are actually pages of them in the App Store . Search to do lists.
    11-03-2013 12:25 PM
    As far as recommending one, I prefer the default. There are actually pages of them in the App Store . Search to do lists.
    I was thinking that would be the best option too since I have other Apple devices. It seems to offer the same functions of any.do, which seems to be the only thing I found with persistent notifications.

Question, do you find it's a good workflow for you to make a new list to create sort of a "checklist" for a specific task?
    11-03-2013 12:52 PM
    I was thinking that would be the best option too since I have other Apple devices. It seems to offer the same functions of any.do, which seems to be the only thing I found with persistent notifications.

Question, do you find it's a good workflow for you to make a new list to create sort of a "checklist" for a specific task?
    I have gotten a use to it, and it meets my needs.
    11-03-2013 01:31 PM
    Thanks I'll give it a try and I guess we'll see how it works out.
    11-03-2013 05:34 PM