anon(4767237)

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys!:) i have a quick question about updating your apps. Everytime i want to check if some updates are available i need to manually open the app and tap "updates" to refresh it.

Since iOS 7 i've never seen a red badge app icon on my appstore when closed and not running in the background. I always need to refresh it manually. It's like appstore doesn't have push notifications. I think my settings are correct (badges, banners).

I've never had such a problem on iOS 6. How about you? Did you noticed it or maybe it's my appstore acting like this?

Sent from my iPhone 4s, iOS 7.0.3

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Ok just checking. Have mine the same way. Like doing my own updates. Just thought that might have been the issue.

anon(4767237)

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
What about your badges? Do you see them or you need to got to the app and tap updates to refresh it?

gysevema.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeh if you have background apps turned off you are not going to get a badge like in iOS 6 , only when you open iTunes a count of how many and I can personally live with it. Sorry for the inconvienence but at least you know you have them if you see a number when you open iTunes. You can open the App Store pp and it will tell you under the update tab at the bottom a number and that you have updates. :)

anon(4767237)

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeh if you have background apps turned off you are not going to get a badge like in iOS 6 , only when you open iTunes a count of how many and I can personally live with it. Sorry for the inconvienence but at least you know you have them if you see a number when you open iTunes. You can open the App Store pp and it will tell you under the update tab at the bottom a number and that you have updates. :)

I'm using background app refresh so it's turned on but AppStore is not listed there. I'm not sure if I understand you correctly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2