Shrink My Pictures - Reduce Image Size Without Resizing

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shri...mUvbUpU2122295

Description
    Reduce the file size of PNG, JPEG and GIF images while "maintaining the original dimension" instead of "downsizing the image". Save more disk space and store more stuff on your iDevices.

How it works:
    Instead of downsizing the image to reduce the file size like other apps, Shrink My Pictures will try to analyze and re-compress the image with the same dimension to obtain minimum disk usage. The image quality might be changed but most of the time it is not noticeable.

Features:
    1. Optimize multiple images at the same time.
    2. Show file size of all the images in your album.
    3. The disk space you saved let you store more stuff on your iDevices.
    4. It is also faster to share your optimized images with others while keeping original dimension.

Note:
    1. The size you will save depends on the image itself.
    2. A temporarily file will be created before processing, therefore be sure to have some space available or you iDevice. The temporarily will be removed automatically once you quit the app.
    3. The processing time might depends on the size of the original image, but you can cancel it at any time.
    4. It usually takes a little more time to process PNG images.

Support:
    Please report any bugs or questions at our forum on the website. We will do our best to solve your problems.

Screenshots:
    Shrink My Pictures - Reduce Image Size Without Resizing-screenshots_iphone_4-1.jpg
    Shrink My Pictures - Reduce Image Size Without Resizing-screenshots_iphone_4-2.jpg
    Shrink My Pictures - Reduce Image Size Without Resizing-screenshots_iphone_4-3.jpg
    Shrink My Pictures - Reduce Image Size Without Resizing-screenshots_iphone_4-4.jpg
    Shrink My Pictures - Reduce Image Size Without Resizing-screenshots_iphone_4-5.jpg
    10-30-2013 11:42 PM
    Thank you for sharing your app with IMore , please take time to read App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thank you and good luck with your app.
    10-31-2013 12:18 AM
    Well I have to say that you sure made a good presentation with plenty of info for introducing yourself to the iMore forums games and apps section. We wish you nothing but the very best and hope you have much success. Don't forget to see and look around at what else we have in our forums that I know you will benefit from viewing. Once again welcome and best of luck.
    10-31-2013 07:50 PM