Hate the Weather app in iOS 7? Here are the best App Store alternatives! Via iMore Blog

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
[h=1]Hate the Weather app in iOS 7? Here are the best App Store alternatives![/h]I personally of course have the Native weather app which is powered by yahoo and 2 of the many they mention here as alternatives IMO only. I chose them because they are precise and give me clear and concise info on weather in my area and surrounding cities. It is cool for the UI to look good but that has never been my deal over being right. Good luck should you decide to add a few more.

Hate the Weather app in iOS 7? Here are the best App Store alternatives! | iMore

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Right now, the native Weather app is sufficient. If I ever fails me, I've got a slew of them on standby...;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The Native app IMO is fine but the other 2 i have ....The Weather Channel and Yahoos own app have their own certain functions that along with the Native app serve me well especially if in Fl where i live i want to see and be notified of impending bad weather like hurricanes and that type of weather.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Tks Jag.
My 1st preference is Weather Underground. Uses neighborhood stations for current condition. (also check out WunderMap for iPad. great full screen radar.)
Aslo have The Weather Channel, Yahoo & eWeather.
Good Luck

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Tks Jag.
My 1st preference is Weather Underground. Uses neighborhood stations for current condition. (also check out WunderMap for iPad. great full screen radar.)
Aslo have The Weather Channel, Yahoo & eWeather.
Good Luck
TT I use to use it when I had my BB way back when and Bellshare which was a weather app I use to be a beta tester for along with John Yester used that for their weather source. It is a good app.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
The Weather Channel Max is what I use. Has access to all the forecasts, stats, and radar maps you could want. Well worth the price for no ads and push notifications.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Perfect Weather is simple, clean and has animated radar plus hourly forecast if needed...and it does had weather alerts!
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1383179017.721943.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1383179028.980980.jpg

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
TT I use to use it when I had my BB way back when and Bellshare which was a weather app I use to be a beta tester for along with John Yester used that for their weather source. It is a good app.
Jag
I loved BerryWeather and several other apps they developed.
It was the best and that is where I remember John Yester.
I believed he hooked me up with some custom maps for my area.
Too bad they don't do iOS stuff.

Good Luck

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Jag
I loved BerryWeather and several other apps they developed.
It was the best and that is where I remember John Yester.
I believed he hooked me up with some custom maps for my area.
Too bad they don't do iOS stuff.

Good Luck
Yep that was it... Berryweather and the dev was from Germany. Have not thought about them in a longtime but i had met john at CB and then we both jumped I thing over to Bellshare, He might have already been there. It was a lot of fun with the custom apps and being part of building those apps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2