List of Airplay Compatible games

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi People, i'm thinking about buying an apple tv just to stream pictures, videos and airaply (games), does anyone knows or have a list of compatible games?

Regards!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Heck, pretty much all of 'em. If you can mirror your device, the game will be displayed on the screen.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok, thanks for your advices... i think i'll buy Apple Tv, do you know if some games support Full Screen hd or the screen may be cut?

I've played a few games against my youngest son that I mirrored onto my Apple TV and my experience had been this to this point. The games I mirrored via my iPad Mini we're in letterbox form, but the ones I mirrored via my iPhone 5 took up the entire screen with the exception of the Dots game which doesn't rotate. I'm not saying that all games mirrored via the iPad Mini is that way. Only the ones I've experimented with, and I'm not a big gamer.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
There are also some games that allow you to have a different view on your device than on the TV. Real Racing comes to mind. The race will be on the TV via airplay and the phone will have other controls on it.

Yes some games will say airplay on them and they have an extra feature like Zombie Gunship which will display a grid radar on your iPhone when using airplay.

Sent from my iPhone 5

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner