The problem I find with iOS games is that they should have bigger and better games. I mean the casual thing is fine, but it's the more in depth games that really get my attention.

They came out with Asphalt 8 but I got bored of that because there was only 3 tracks. Fruit ninja, angry birds are games with so little variety it's mind numbing.
    Last edited by Auturi; 10-29-2013 at 07:11 AM.
    10-29-2013 02:36 AM
    So this is somehow Apple's fault and not the developers of the games? Also, is it your stance that the games' Android equivalent, if available, are bigger and better?
    10-29-2013 08:21 AM
    The longer more involved games are mostly in the RPG category.
    10-29-2013 08:22 AM
    So this is somehow Apple's fault and not the developers of the games? Also, is it your stance that the games' Android equivalent, if available, are bigger and better?
    I think you're jumping the gun here bud. He never said it was Apples fault, at all. He simply said the games offered on iOS are of that quality. He didn't even mention competitors. Why so angry?
    10-29-2013 08:57 AM
    What about games like Infinity Blade III and Modern Combat 3? Those are like benchmark games on the AppStore, especially Infinity Blade III.
    10-29-2013 11:19 PM
    You're in luck by the way, Final Fantasy IV is on sale now: https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/fina...mUvbUpU2121408
    10-30-2013 05:21 AM
    Try my game Freaks Rescue in app store intellectual game , adding difference operation in the game , the Lite version is on the review , you can wait that .
    10-30-2013 05:44 AM
    The problem I find with iOS games is that they should have bigger and better games. I mean the casual thing is fine, but it's the more in depth games that really get my attention.

They came out with Asphalt 8 but I got bored of that because there was only 3 tracks. Fruit ninja, angry birds are games with so little variety it's mind numbing.
    I think you're jumping the gun here bud. He never said it was Apples fault, at all. He simply said the games offered on iOS are of that quality. He didn't even mention competitors. Why so angry?
    Well no matter what platform you are on you get what the Developers give you would you agree with that? JustMe'D simply asked 2 questions back but I would not read them as being angry as opposed to asking back probing questions to continue conversation on the subject. Would you agree with that?
    10-30-2013 08:28 PM
    I'm currently enjoying Clash of Clans. It takes a bit of a strategy to build your castle with limited defenses, there's infinite variations, but when you get a good design, upgrading your buildings require you to reorganize your setup to take advantage of more powerful weapons and defenses to protect your stash of valuables you collected or stole from another player - yes, multiplayer is really the other half of the game, and as clever as other players can be, the game is a bit forgiving if you loose (it doesn't hurt you much) so you don't get frustrated attacking or defending.

I think Real Racing 3 is absolutely awesome (I'm still playing the un-updated version - so everything is unlocked) but even the updated version is awesome if u enjoy racing like me. Take it from me - I actually had a privilege to drive at Laguna Seca in Monterey, the track is properly detailed.

Other games that come to mind: NOVA series 1-3 are all awesome, Nitro from Z2 is great for multiplayer racing, and the games mentioned above. Enjoy.
    11-01-2013 03:11 AM
    Final Fantasy V is also out. As Karen stated above, most of the longer games are RPG. If you have an iPad, give Avadon a shot.

~S
    11-01-2013 09:17 AM