Hey all!

I want to proudly present my new game called 1 Solution. It's a fun and simple puzzle game that will keep you entertained for hours.

Name: 1 Solution
    Price: FREE
    iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/1-so...mUvbUpU2119029

But enough chat, here is the trailer:

Rules are easy. Join a path between the gems. Use all the squares except fake squares.

The game is similar to minesweeper, as it uses process of elimination at its core. "These are like this… so that MUST be this". The difference is that minesweeper has a steeper learning curve, where as 1 Solution indirectly teaches you as you play. You naturally become better and better without realizing that you are learning new solving methods.

I think my game is great for all ages because once you learn the basic mechanics from the start, they serve you for the rest of the game. No new mechanics are introduced, yet the game gets more and more difficult. I think that's what makes a great puzzle game.
    ----------------------------
    iTunes Description:

Each puzzle only has 1 Solution. Can you find it?

1 Solution is a fun and addicting puzzle game for all ages. Each puzzle is carefully designed and can be solved using process of elimination. Keep your mind sharp and have fun at the same time!

Features:
    - Over 80 FREE puzzles
    - 7 puzzle packs
    - Ad free
    - Optimized for iOS7
    - Crisp retina display quality
    - Uniquely designed for each device

Available for iPhone and iPad!
    -----------------------------

*** Here are some screen shots ***

*** Looks awesome on iPad! ***

Hope you all enjoy! Any feedback is appreciated!
    Last edited by Mark Das; 10-27-2013 at 11:04 AM.
    10-27-2013 09:43 AM
    Welcome and thank you for sharing your app with IMore. Please take time to read App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    And have a good day.
    10-27-2013 10:23 AM
    First of all, Welcome to iMore. Thanks for introducing your app to the iMore community. We wish you the best of luck!
    10-27-2013 10:49 AM
    Thank you both. I have edited the post to conform to guidelines.
    10-27-2013 11:06 AM
    Welcome to iMore and a great presentation of a new game. This is what we look for to get our members looking into this forum. Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again thank You for being a part of iMore!
    To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
    familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

10-27-2013 11:43 AM