1. How do I save images from a email message in gmail?

2. Why doesn't dropbox upload each photo when i take it automatically? I have it allowed to background refresh and "use cellular data" and "background uploading" are all ON. Why does it only start to upload when I open the app?

thanks
    10-26-2013 03:56 PM
    1. How do I save images from a email message in gmail?
    Tap and hold on the image. You should be prompted to "Open" or "Save image".

2. Why doesn't dropbox upload each photo when i take it automatically? I have it allowed to background refresh and "use cellular data" and "background uploading" are all ON. Why does it only start to upload when I open the app?

thanks
    In the Dropbox app's settings, do you have "Camera Upload" turned ON?
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    10-26-2013 04:20 PM
    Fixed the Gmail situation. I think an update for iOS7 gave me what I needed.

As for Dropbox, yes. All options are turned on.

10-26-2013 04:42 PM

Just turned camera upload on myself since I normally upload from the web and dropbox and it just WIFI only uploaded 94 pics I had on my phone for me. TY 'D for the good advice as always. I never even realized I had it off.
    10-26-2013 05:39 PM
    Do you know how to REMOVE pictures from Dropbox, when Dropbox gets full? I'd like to put them on my computer, but, don't know how to remove them from my phone without deleting them. Next question: Where do I put them on my computer?
    11-07-2013 03:17 AM
    Do you know how to REMOVE pictures from Dropbox, when Dropbox gets full? I'd like to put them on my computer, but, don't know how to remove them from my phone without deleting them. Next question: Where do I put them on my computer?
    I answered this in the other thread you started for this question.
    11-07-2013 07:44 AM