I invite you to download my new solitaire (patience) app for iPad! Klondike Solitaire Collection features 3 classic solitaire games with slick retina graphics and on-screen hints and instructions. And best of all, it's completely FREE to download!

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/klon...mUvbUpU2117570

If you enjoy this app, then you will also enjoy sister app Pyramid 13 Solitaire Free as well as the full Solitaire Whizz Compendium featuring over 20 solitaire games in a single app! For more information, see: the Solitaire Whizz web site (http://www.solitairewhizz.com).

If you do enjoy the games, please do consider leaving a rating/review on the App Store!
    10-25-2013 08:14 AM
    MThank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care
    10-25-2013 09:03 AM
    Thank you and welcome to iMore. I am sure that being an iPad app for gamers you will do real well. Everyone loves new games on their iPad so I wish you the best and thank you for the screenshot.
    10-25-2013 08:20 PM
    Nice app! Im just downloading it.
    10-22-2014 01:18 PM