Wardrobe goes social - new free app Wardi

wardiapp

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Wardi is a fashion social application, it allows you to create your online closet: take a photo, add a filter and details, make your own online wardrobe. Using Wardi is simple and cheerful.
Share your looks with friends and keep private what you want. Plan your everyday outfits and get advices from your friends, create a history of your looks. Get a fashion inspiration by
looking into your friends outfits. Post your new stylish purchases, follow your friends and famous fashion bloggers, have fun with Wardi.
screen568x568.jpeg
You can mix and match items from your closet creating fashionable sets to see what looks good on you and to create new combinations of clothing. These sets will help you to keep track
of outfits you have worn.Wardi is your looks, your wardrobe, and your everyday inspiration rolled into one.
screen568x568.jpeg
With Wardi your shopping becomes more interesting and simple. Wardi keeps your wardrobe in your mobile, reminds you what you already have in your closet, and helps you shop
smarter. This app takes your wardrobe to the next level! Core users of Wardi are bloggers and stylists, since this app can help them find perfect garnets for just every occasion faster.
Get free Wardi app for your iPhone https://itunes.apple.com/app/wardi/id550145846?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care?:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and i believe that anyone that works hard enough to get approved and into iTunes and now here to show our members deserves or support to help also. I wish you luck and hope the members.Once again best of luck at iMore.:)