Freaks Rescue Coming For Halloween

nickline

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Freaks Rescue

Biographic :

Once up on a time, an UFO falling from sky , the evil alien research group captured your monster friends and study them in all kinds of nature science lab, use your cannon tank go through these labs and save your buddy. Go go go.

Game Description:

A physics based cannon fire game to help the monster escape from warm hole.

60 levels for two themes,
10 levels for special themes,
3 difference operation experience.

Game Version 1.0

OS Support :
ios 5.0 and over

Device Support :
iPhone 3GS tested in simulator
iPhone 4/iPhone 4s tested both simulator and device
iPhone 5/iPhone 5s tested both simulator and device

Download Site :
http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Purple4/v4/99/ae/ee/99aeeef4-c009-3074-1674-2d5eb6b176a1/screen568x568.jpeg[/IMG]

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Last edited:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for sharing your app with IMore, please take some time to readhttp://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/766-app-developer-forum-rules-guidelines.html. And have a good day.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for the wonderful presentation you went to bring in this app for our members..... It is all about the presentation and getting it in front of the members to get them interested. After that it is all about getting them to try it. With that I wish you luck and success and hope you also take the time to look around all of our other forums as well. Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again thank You for being a part of iMore!
To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

nickline

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
dude i try to find out your Development & Design forum. but it seems not there would you mind send me the link for it. coz i may have interested in that kind of discussion.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77