Tweetbot 3 for iOS 7 loses the textures, adds the physics, and keeps all the personality

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
thanks man! i think i may come back to twitter and did not want to use the official app

this may be the deal breaker for me. i loved Tweetbot.. it's been a few months

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
let's try this again

is there an option to where you can get alerts/notifs whenever someone you follow tweets?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
let's try this again

is there an option to where you can get alerts/notifs whenever someone you follow tweets?

I don't think so. Here are notification options
equ4eje6.jpg

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I've been a huge fan of Tweetbot since I first had an iPhone almost 2 years ago, when Tweetbot 3 came out, I had to purchase the upgrade. I had Twitteriffic and never really got into the app. I'm waiting til the iPad version comes out, meanwhile I'm either using the official or the outdated Tweetbot 2 on it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
let's try this again

Are you really asking for a notification whenever anyone posts anything to your timeline? I don’t think there is - the notifications are for DMs and mentions... I guess it depends on how many people you follow (I follow about 135 people and my timeline is always being updated... that many beeps and lock screen notifications would drive me mad.

Based on the above, i clearly misunderstood your original question. My apologies, sir.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i removed it, for now. for some reason the official twitter app seems/feels better... than this version anyway

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Been debating on tweetbot 3. Have been using twitterrific 5 with free ios 7 support and only paid $1.99 for both iPad and iPhone version. I think tweetbot is overrated, paying for iPhone and iPad version and now paying for upgrade to ios 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I think I may have gotten used to the light theme. I changed to the night theme but didn't get excited about it. Im gonna stick with it...hopefully I'll begin to like it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk