I got the update as soon as it was released.

Seriously it's 2.99 to continue to support the dev. Not a hard pill to take.
    Agreed!! The app is tops! So worth the 3 bucks!
    10-25-2013 08:50 PM
    Yes! They're fixing the font!

Where is the font size setting?
    Tweetbot 3 uses iOS 7′s dynamic font size, you can go to Settings.app -> General -> Text Size to make the text in the app bigger or smaller.

But I really don’t want to have the same font size as the rest of the OS.
    We hear you and are working on something, stay tuned.
    Tweetbot 3 Questions and Answers — Tapbots Blog
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    10-25-2013 09:08 PM
    I got the update as soon as it was released.

Seriously it's 2.99 to continue to support the dev. Not a hard pill to take.
    Me too!! And for apps you love and use constantly, I say go for it if you can!

Lots of people spend more than that for a fancy cappuccino! I get free coffee every morning, thank you bamf 😉, so no need to spend $ on daily Starbucks...(I'm a DD girl anyways!) lol

Everyone can make their own decision, but helpful feedback on why an app is good/bad/otherwise is why I look to iMore before I download some apps!
    10-25-2013 09:53 PM
    Me too!! And for apps you love and use constantly, I say go for it if you can!

Lots of people spend more than that for a fancy cappuccino! I get free coffee every morning, thank you bamf 😉, so no need to spend $ on daily Starbucks...(I'm a DD girl anyways!) lol

Everyone can make their own decision, but helpful feedback on why an app is good/bad/otherwise is why I look to iMore before I download some apps!
    Thing that gets me is people complain when a developer completely changes the UI of an app and charges a small fee, but will spend hundreds on extra candy crush moves that gives them nothing in return.
    10-25-2013 10:00 PM
    Thing that gets me is people complain when a developer completely changes the UI of an app and charges a small fee, but will spend hundreds on extra candy crush moves that gives them nothing in return.
    Bwahahahaha!! I enjoy that game but would never spend $ for it!!

And if you like the current app...just keep it and don't update! I've done that for a few apps that went 'new for ios7'!!
    10-25-2013 10:08 PM
    Not sure if this has been brought up but has anyone noticed how bright the tone is now... My eyes hv a hard time with it
    10-25-2013 10:32 PM
    Happy to hear you got your issue resolved, Why not share with the class in case someone comes up with what you did and this way they will know what to.
    Sure, here's what i did. First i've disabled access for twitter in iOS settings (go to settings and just swipe all the way down, tap twitter and toggle off tweetbot3.

Next step. I deleted the app and then I revoked access for tweetbot on the desktop site (settings -> apps -> revoke access).

After that everything is working properly. I just installed the app, added my twitter account.

One important thing. When you install your app again make sure you've enabled permission for it in iOS settings (go to settings and just swipe all the way down, tap twitter and toggle on tweetbot3.) that's what you should do before you try to activate push notifications within the app.

So i already deleted official twitter app. I'm in love with new tweetbot!! I've added my pocket account and everything works fine. Would love to see some night theme in the future.

Sent from my iPhone 4s, iOS 7.0.3
    10-26-2013 12:42 AM
    Awesome! This has been my only complaint with it, other than that the new app is MILES ahead of Tweetbot 2
    10-26-2013 10:06 AM
    Has anyone else had issues with the sound? Once in awhile I pull down for new tweets and you hear the notification. But it's not consistent at all. In fact I rarely hear it
    10-28-2013 07:26 PM
    I'd like to see the sounds completely redone. I love Twitteriffic's sounds better.
    10-29-2013 06:30 PM
    I would just like sounds period...
    10-29-2013 07:16 PM
    I would just like sounds period...
    Did you make sure you don't have the mute switch flipped on? LOL
    10-30-2013 08:44 AM
    Did you make sure you don't have the mute switch flipped on? LOL
    Yeah lol. I actually figured it out. I took it off streaming in the settings so I have to manually pull down to get new tweets.
    10-30-2013 08:46 AM
    So I have tweetbot 2.85 version.. and didn't get an update to 3.0 so your saying you have to pay again to get the latest update ?!? Or it hasn't been pushed out to older version users?
    You have to pay again because it is NOT an update of a previous version, it's a whole new app! Built from the ground.

Still missing a dark theme for me, but it works really good.
    10-30-2013 10:21 AM
    I sent a tweet to the dev team about this: Anyone notice that when selecting United States for trends it doesn't let you just have United States in general for "trending." It makes you select a specific Metropolitan city.

Edit: Never mind. They mention in the FAQ that it will be fixed.
    10-30-2013 03:03 PM
    can you have notifications setup for selected people you follow? like the official app
    10-30-2013 07:31 PM
    can you have notifications setup for selected people you follow? like the official app
    None, People You Follow or all:
    Attached Thumbnails Tweetbot 3 for iOS 7 loses the textures, adds the physics, and keeps all the personality-img_1950.png  
    BLiNK likes this.
    10-30-2013 08:02 PM
    thanks man! i think i may come back to twitter and did not want to use the official app

this may be the deal breaker for me. i loved Tweetbot.. it's been a few months
    Fausty82 likes this.
    10-30-2013 08:06 PM
    why are my comments getting deleted??
    10-30-2013 08:45 PM
    let's try this again

is there an option to where you can get alerts/notifs whenever someone you follow tweets?
    10-30-2013 08:57 PM
    let's try this again

is there an option to where you can get alerts/notifs whenever someone you follow tweets?
    I don't think so. Here are notification options
    BLiNK likes this.
    10-30-2013 09:21 PM
    I've been a huge fan of Tweetbot since I first had an iPhone almost 2 years ago, when Tweetbot 3 came out, I had to purchase the upgrade. I had Twitteriffic and never really got into the app. I'm waiting til the iPad version comes out, meanwhile I'm either using the official or the outdated Tweetbot 2 on it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    11-01-2013 01:49 AM
    let's try this again

Are you really asking for a notification whenever anyone posts anything to your timeline? I don’t think there is - the notifications are for DMs and mentions... I guess it depends on how many people you follow (I follow about 135 people and my timeline is always being updated... that many beeps and lock screen notifications would drive me mad.

Based on the above, i clearly misunderstood your original question. My apologies, sir.
    BLiNK likes this.
    11-01-2013 02:13 AM
    god that font size is horrible.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    11-08-2013 10:04 AM
    i removed it, for now. for some reason the official twitter app seems/feels better... than this version anyway
    rlacrossjr likes this.
    11-09-2013 06:55 AM
65 123