Hi all, my name is Ryan Sumo, artist of Spacechem and Prison Architect and sometime lurker on these here forums. *I'd just like to announce that another local dev and I have been working on a game called Elevator Joe. *It's basically a Time Management game with some very casual tower sim-like aspects. *It bears some resemblance to Tiny Tower and was partly inspired by that, but also by games like Elevator Action for the NES. *Essentially we felt that the Elevator part of Tiny Tower could have been turned into a game of it's own, so that's what we did!

Anyway we've recently released an update and would love to hear your feedback on the game. *It's free on iOS and Android so have at it and let me know what you think.

iOS:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elevator-joe/id646358937
    Android:https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...le.elevatorjoe

Thanks for looking!

Incidentally if you're curious what game development is like in the Philippines I'd be happy to field your questions too.
    10-21-2013 09:51 PM
    I'm currently reviewing this for Android Rundown... fun game!!!
    10-21-2013 09:58 PM
    Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care
    10-21-2013 10:19 PM
    Welcome to iMore and thank you for bringing in a new app for the members to try. We wish you the best of luck and please feel free to make yourself at home. Once again Welcome!
    10-21-2013 10:26 PM
    Will do guys. I apologize, as I know this is my first post and it's already an ad, but we're trying to hit as many targets as we can. I'll definitely try to be around more and also respond to any queries about the game and the gamedev on the app store in general.

Tre: Much appreciated! Hit me up with the review on Twitter @ryansumo so I can help spread the word!
    10-22-2013 04:01 AM
    Will do guys. I apologize, as I know this is my first post and it's already an ad, but we're trying to hit as many targets as we can. I'll definitely try to be around more and also respond to any queries about the game and the gamedev on the app store in general.

Tre: Much appreciated! Hit me up with the review on Twitter @ryansumo so I can help spread the word!
    Will do!
    10-22-2013 07:35 AM