Tweet7 is one of the best iOS 7 inspired Twitter experiences you could ask for

I know you all are going to be shocked but look another Twitter clients has arose and it looks like from what I have read and seen so far that it might be worth while to check it out. I am giving it some weekend thinking and might just try it myself. What do you think? Should you or not??

Tweet7 is one of the best iOS 7 inspired Twitter experiences you could ask for | iMore
    10-18-2013 07:26 PM
    Tweetbot is being optimized for iOS 7 and it'll be out soon. Enough said.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    10-18-2013 08:02 PM
    Ahhhh great but it is not yet so just one more in the mix ....It's all about choices. I use Twitterffic myself because as I said it is all about choices and I like it very much. Enuf said on my point of view. Just posted as an alternative and the Blog wrote about it, Nothing more!!
    10-18-2013 08:05 PM
    Ahhhh great but it is not yet so just one more in the mix ....It's all about choices. I use Twitterffic myself because as I said it is all about choices and I like it very much. Enuf said on my point of view. Just posted as an alternative and the Blog wrote about it, Nothing more!!
    I wish more developers would offer free trials. I want to try this app, but not for $3 when I may try it for one day and delete it.

10-18-2013 08:20 PM
    I wish more developers would offer free trials. I want to try this app, but not for $3 when I may try it for one day and delete it.

I won't argue with you there and agree 100%. I am not saying I am going to even try it , My wording was think on it. ike you said not for $3.00 when i know i have the Native app which I don't use at all and with my fav Twitter app just like you have yours. I agree that we are both agreeing on the same point and wish there were more promo codes for something like this.
    Thanks for your input JC
    10-18-2013 09:55 PM
    I like the look of this app and I want to try it but I don't want to pay for it knowing that as soon as the new Tweetbot drops, I AM going to pay for that if it is indeed a new app and probably never use this one again
    10-18-2013 11:51 PM
    I tried it and paid the $ and it does what it claims, it has a great looking interface, but it surely is lacking in options, for a casual user who just wants to read tweets, post and repost its great in my opnion, but anything more then that then i feel you might be looking more into the tweetbot, twitterific, tweetlogix realm, just all my opinion
    10-19-2013 01:28 AM
    Looks great but i'm not gonna buy it because it doesn't support push notifications. Not yet. Also to be honest i'm still using official twitter app. I've tried with a few others including tweetbot and I still like official app more.

Thanks for letting us know about tweet7. Looks promising.

Sent from my iPhone 4s, iOS 7.0.2
    10-19-2013 02:15 AM