Tweet7 is one of the best iOS 7 inspired Twitter experiences you could ask for: Via iMore

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
[h=1]Tweet7 is one of the best iOS 7 inspired Twitter experiences you could ask for[/h]
I know you all are going to be shocked but look another Twitter clients has arose and it looks like from what I have read and seen so far that it might be worth while to check it out. I am giving it some weekend thinking and might just try it myself. What do you think? Should you or not??

Tweet7 is one of the best iOS 7 inspired Twitter experiences you could ask for | iMore

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Ahhhh great but it is not yet so just one more in the mix ....It's all about choices. I use Twitterffic myself because as I said it is all about choices and I like it very much. Enuf said on my point of view. :) Just posted as an alternative and the Blog wrote about it, Nothing more!!

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Ahhhh great but it is not yet so just one more in the mix ....It's all about choices. I use Twitterffic myself because as I said it is all about choices and I like it very much. Enuf said on my point of view. :) Just posted as an alternative and the Blog wrote about it, Nothing more!!

I wish more developers would offer free trials. I want to try this app, but not for $3 when I may try it for one day and delete it.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I wish more developers would offer free trials. I want to try this app, but not for $3 when I may try it for one day and delete it.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
I won't argue with you there and agree 100%. I am not saying I am going to even try it , My wording was think on it. ike you said not for $3.00 when i know i have the Native app which I don't use at all and with my fav Twitter app just like you have yours. I agree that we are both agreeing on the same point and wish there were more promo codes for something like this.
Thanks for your input JC

eb_therebel

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I like the look of this app and I want to try it but I don't want to pay for it knowing that as soon as the new Tweetbot drops, I AM going to pay for that if it is indeed a new app and probably never use this one again

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I tried it and paid the $ and it does what it claims, it has a great looking interface, but it surely is lacking in options, for a casual user who just wants to read tweets, post and repost its great in my opnion, but anything more then that then i feel you might be looking more into the tweetbot, twitterific, tweetlogix realm, just all my opinion

anon(4767237)

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Looks great but i'm not gonna buy it because it doesn't support push notifications. Not yet. Also to be honest i'm still using official twitter app. I've tried with a few others including tweetbot and I still like official app more.

Thanks for letting us know about tweet7. Looks promising.

Sent from my iPhone 4s, iOS 7.0.2

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2