Facebook for iOS updated, finally lets you edit comments, add photos to replies, and more! | iMore

Honestly, I don't understand what took them so long to make this happen but I sure am glad it's now available. Facebook, IMO, sucks across all mobile platforms but over the past little while they've been realizing that and improving upon it. Anyone else feel the same way?
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    10-18-2013 01:02 AM
    Facebook for iOS updated, finally lets you edit comments, add photos to replies, and more! | iMore

Honestly, I don't understand what took them so long to make this happen but I sure am glad it's now available. Facebook, IMO, sucks across all mobile platforms but over the past little while they've been realizing that and improving upon it. Anyone else feel the same way?
    I did notice the update it still is buggy but at least they are working on it .. I just wish they would fix the alerts I get them but no vib or sound and been like this a while since ios 6
    10-18-2013 04:07 AM
    My biggest issue is that I still have to go to Desktop View in Safari to adjust my custom sharing options for Post Privacy. The app allows you to pick different groups, but the Custom option is not editable in-app.
    10-18-2013 04:58 AM
    Yeah. It has gotten a lot better but clicking on a photo and it taking a few seconds makes me think I never clicked on it and sometimes goes crazy. That's only when I'm Facebook stalking though. It's a good deterrent. Lol

Sent from my Gameboy Color
    10-19-2013 10:22 AM
    nice post.
    10-23-2013 02:20 AM
    As you guys can tell in some of my posts, I make a lot of grammatical mistakes, thank god for editing on tapatalk.
    It's a good thing Facebook finally made this update.
    I guess to many posters made the same mistake. Lol.
    I wouldn't be surprised if y'all thought English was my 8th language. Lol
    10-23-2013 03:20 AM