Google Maps for iOS updates with faster navigation, more languages:Via iMore Blog

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
[h=1]Google Maps for iOS updates with faster navigation, more languages[/h]
Joseph Keller is hot today too with this article about Google pushing out a new update for Google Maps. I am comparing it myself to Apples native maps app and they seems to be pretty equal to me and I actually like and Prefer the Native Apple Map. What do you think?

Google Maps for iOS updates with faster navigation, more languages | iMore

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I may install it and give it another try just to test it out. Thanks for the tip..:)

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I prefer google maps. I've just been using them longer and I'm able to access google maps from my desktop and save routes. Wouldn't hesitate to use Apple's though if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I may install it and give it another try just to test it out. Thanks for the tip..:)
Can't hurt to try it what the heck and that is why I did it. I still use the Native app the most but I suppose for apps I am not going to pay for for a full blown Nav app like navigon etc, This is the best for me and it doesn't hurt to have a backup.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
It's noticeably faster than before. A very welcome update. Now if only Siri could search for what I want and give me directions in Google Maps...

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW