iSweet is an app completely dedicated to desserts!
    It's divided into three sections:
    - a table (continuously updated) that contains great recipes for yummy desserts. You can also enter your own recipes;

- a timer in order to comply with the cooking time and cook with precision;

- and finally a new method of research! In iSweet there is one screen who represents a kitchen where we will find the ingredients more used for the preparation of sweets: just drag and drop them into a container and we will enter to a list of dessert that will require only the ingredients chosen by us.

iSweet is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/isweet/id718764885?mt=8

Thanks a lot for the attention
    Last edited by Valerio Meroni; 10-15-2013 at 03:54 PM.
    10-15-2013 03:19 PM
    Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…

10-15-2013 03:27 PM
    Thank you and welcome to bringing in your app and introducing it to our members. I am sure here at iMore there will be many that will like this and i know plenty who will that I will be sure to turn on to. Thank you once again and we wish you much luck at iMore.
    10-15-2013 09:22 PM