Colorbay makes it fun to view photos across Instagram, Pixter, Flickr and 500px

agalaria

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
This app will be very helpful to all users of Instagram, Pixter, Flickr, 500px and app.net.

The app is Colorbay - Photo Discovery, Redefined (this is the tag line) and this is what it actually does:beer:
I downloaded this app on my iPad. Now every time I just have to open one app as it is one-stop app to discover and view photo across Instagram, Pixter, Flickr, 500px and app.net. I don't have to keep swiping for hours too as one of the features is auto scroll for hands-free photo viewing. Colorbay has really simplified the photo viewing as I can even search for photos, tags and users and save them for viewing later. This app is one of the few which is designed for iOS 7 and supports features like background fetch for a seamless experience.

To know more: Colorbay: Photo Discovery, Redefined

To download the app visit: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/colorbay-photo-discovery-redefined/id705699927?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Let me know if this was helpful.:)

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you so much for bringing your app to iMore and welcome for sure. We wish you the best of luck with you app as I am sure you worked hard on it. have fun while here. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77