Hi everyone.

I've been thinking for the last few weeks that I'd really like to keep track of my car's maintenance better than what I am... I completely forgot about my air filter until it was black... I'm good about getting my oil changed often enough, but have no idea when tires should be rotated or anything else ha. I'd also like to track any repairs that I may have had done.

I realize this could be done in Excel/Numbers or Word/Pages or something like that, but I'm wondering if anyone has any feedback on the apps that are available. I've searched the forums and all that came up was "car Xpenses" but didn't glean much info... a more broad "Car maintenance" search on the app store gives me several options. I'm not really worried about tracking fuel / fuel economy so I don't mind if that feature is broke, lacking, or not included.

Thanks guys!
    10-10-2013 12:58 AM
    Found some under auto maintance.

Auto car remind
    Auto log
    10-10-2013 03:24 AM
    As Taz brought out, Just do a simple search and you will be shocked at what you will find to help you to maintain your car. Remember you don't have to use just an app for cars. you have built in reminder native apps. I use Evernote and Any.do every day for everything. That is a great app so try some of these as well. Best of luck.
    10-10-2013 11:11 PM