For all the word game junkies, we just released a new game called Get Got GO.

It is a completely original, multi-player, fast-paced twist on the scrabble type of word game. It also includes wild tiles, a timer and poker style chips for points that you can even use for betting. You can find it in iTunes by searching "Get Got GO". I'm confident that we have something so original and addicting that it will change the way word games are played. Everybody whos played it so far has become addicted. Its just a cool twist on the word game and theres nothing else like it.

Redefining the Word Game:

Since we just launched it, we are not easily found unless you know the name. We are eager to get people to try it out, so if anyone here is interested, I'll give you a promo code for the Pro version. Just let me know. I'm also really looking forward to what people on this forum think when they play - let me know...
    10-06-2013 11:38 PM
    Welcome and thank you for bringing our members a new app of yours for us to try. We appreciate it. Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again thank You for being a part of iMore!
    To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
    familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

10-07-2013 08:40 AM
    I'm interested in the pro version. Can I get a promo code plz n Ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    10-07-2013 09:26 AM
    You bet. I sent it to you, hope you enjoy it. I have a few more promo codes for those interested. I'll I ask is that if you enjoy the app, help us spread the word to your friends. And to let me know what you think should be included on our next version.
    ortiz197832 likes this.
    10-08-2013 01:03 PM