[FREE] 3D Game: Racing Tank - For fashion and racing lovers

thefriday13th

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys

We've just released a new game in Racing genre named Racing Tank, hope you guys enjoy it :heart::heart::heart:

Downloads: Feel free to leave comments (even bad ones :p) We're very appreciated [/COLOR][/I]

SPECIALITY
We love fashion and are fashionistas as well (kidding ):p:p:p
Therefore we design tanks very fashionable (sporty style, old fashioned style, modern style, etc.)
But each one has its own indicator of power, defence, attack. Try this :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Playing role of colorful unique style tanks, your mission is to win the death race not only on grand prix roads but also on various difficult types of terrains such as deserts, docks, forests

FEATURES
- RPG racing games with different battle index of health, accel, attack and handling
- 5 fantastic of tanks: Freeze Tank, Grizzly Bear, Laser Tank, Apocalypse, Panza in colorful designed styles (Sport, Old Fashion, Fashion)
- Various weapons and equipments such as guns, lasers, rockets, tank cuirass to upgrade tanks for the increase in combat skills
- Unique designed racing road based on real local terrains: deserts, docks, forests
- 3D animation support on all iOS and Android devices
- Realistic effects on sound based on the laws of physics

Attachments

• shot_2.jpg
    shot_2.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 10

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Racing apps always get my attention so thank you for being part of iMore and working hard as I am sure you did to show your new app to our member community. Good explanation and good features from what I read. I wish you the best and hope you will also take advantage of our other forums and jump on in. :)

thefriday13th

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys

We just release new version 1.01 for Racing Tank which fixed bugs and optimize game's size
Downloads: [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/app/racing-tank/id680439411?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/app/racing-tank/id680439411?ls=1&mt=8[/URL]

Hope you guys enjoy it :)

Thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal