Hello guys I need help with one thing about music on my iphone.I apologize on my bad english,its not so good so I will give me best to explain what I would need.

So I got 16 gb Iphone and i have like 1300 songs so it takes about 7 gb.I still have 3 gb free but I would like to know if there is app,that I could put music (from computer or iphone) and listen it whenever i want when I am offline?

I really like to listen songs but they take much space and I dont want to just delete some of them,I would really like to get app that I described.I heard about spotify and pandora but I tried and they dont work in my country and they cost per month.

I have still on my itunes acc about 5 dollars,so it's not problem if that app costs or it's free.

Well if someone knows app like that,I would be really thankful.

10-02-2013 09:33 AM
    So what I got from this post is:

You have a lot of music, that takes up a lot of space.

You want to save a lot of that space by putting that music in the cloud.

But you also want to listen to them offline (which means they'd have to be downloaded to your phone to do so.)

The latter goes against the first 2, because in order to listen to them offline, they would have to be downloaded anyway. So in essence, you'd have an app that has a copy of your music on a server somewhere but also has to copy them on your phone for offline storage.

My best recommendation?

1. Lower the bit rate of the songs to what saves some space, but can still be of good audio quality.
    2. Delete any songs you don't generally listen to much anymore
    3. Create playlists with certain songs, and certain moods, and sync them every few days that you want to listen to that specific list of songs. Like that, the songs you seldom play stay on the computer, the ones you are in the mood for are on the iPhone.
    10-02-2013 09:51 AM
    Ok I didnt know that for offline mod so really thank you man helped me a lot.
    Well I must obviously delete some songs I dont listen.

Thanks
    10-02-2013 10:04 AM
    Remember that the 2 particular apps like Spotify and Pandora are great apps but when streaming music that use Data so be aware of that but they are good apps. Dave seems to have given you good advice so play around with these things until you find what fits you best.

[Snip]The latter goes against the first 2, because in order to listen to them offline, they would have to be downloaded anyway. So in essence, you'd have an app that has a copy of your music on a server somewhere but also has to copy them on your phone for offline storage.
    The above was mainly what i was telling you to be careful of as again he is right. Good luck and have fun listening.
    10-02-2013 07:23 PM
    Thanks for help,I will take your advices.
    10-03-2013 08:09 PM