Tweetbot iOS7?

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Apparently it's all rewritten and was submitted today to AppStore. Hopefully the wait was worth it!

Sent from my Twitter Machine using Tapatalk.

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
Yes I am expecting to have to pay for it. The devs put in a lot of work and deserve to be paid for it. I don't mind one bit.

I mostly feel the same way but like a lot of things, I need to see what's changed before I say I will personally drop the money for it. I have no doubt they gave it their all, so I expect to be buying it again lol.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
... and that cost money... they will need to recoup some of that expense...

Unless they worked something out with Twitter, they would lose all the user tokens with a new app. That would mean only a few thousand people could have the new app, and this would be a bad decision.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Unless they worked something out with Twitter, they would lose all the user tokens with a new app. That would mean only a few thousand people could have the new app, and this would be a bad decision.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Wouldn't switchers be able to de-authorize tweetbot thus releasing the token back to tapbot?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

djstarion

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I mostly feel the same way but like a lot of things, I need to see what's changed before I say I will personally drop the money for it. I have no doubt they gave it their all, so I expect to be buying it again lol.

I'm kinda torn on whether or not I would buy it again. I bought Clear when it was re-released only because when I got the first version it was a Starbucks app so I didn't pay for it, and it add iPad support and iCloud sync. I would just hate to buy both apps all over again especially since it's not universal. I still probably would if it added a lot more, but I don't know honestly what you could add over what the existing app has now except for visual stuff.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Can you manage lists with Tweetbot? Add to and delete from lists? Looking to upgrade from the native app and trying to find the closest thing to a desktop version of twitter.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen