When using CalenMob, I know I can sync the information from my google calender on line into the calendar, but does anyone know how I can sync my IOs calendar into my google calendar. Thanks..
    09-26-2013 07:24 PM
    I wish I could say that I have your answer but I don't. I wanted to acknowledge you and I am certain that if you will be patient someone will have an answer if this is up to their knowledge of this and will give you theranswer you need. Best of luck , Welcome to iMore and thank you for sticking with us.
    09-26-2013 07:53 PM
    I downloaded app today and if you click on settings icon on bottom left then click on the word settings at top left you have option to choose iOS 7 calendar in syncs. Correct me if I'm wrong since I just started using Calenmob today due my disliking of iOS 7 calendar.
    10-15-2013 10:32 AM
    I just did a test and found that if I input an event into Calenmob on my phone, then restart calenmob it will import it into my google calendar. I have it set under settings to use iOS calendars and to sync on startup as well.
    10-21-2013 10:29 AM
    I just did a test and found that if I input an event into Calenmob on my phone, then restart calenmob it will import it into my google calendar. I have it set under settings to use iOS calendars and to sync on startup as well.
    Could you be more specific on the setting, cause my CalenMob sure will not sync up to my Google Calendar. I have trying for months to get it to work. I just turned on 2 Step verification in Google and try to verify Account Settings for Google calendar in CalenMob and get message "set an application-specific password for CalenMob in your account settings by browser first..." It never tells you what that means. In CalenMob ??? In Google Calendar?? Or what nor a link where to go to set this password. Any clue??
    05-10-2014 11:17 PM
    I just went through this and although calenmob is less than helpful, it is right, you have to create an app specific password then it works

go here

https://security.google.com/settings...y/apppasswords

and create one and it will work great!
    06-28-2014 09:51 AM