Evidently Contacts isn't available in the Reminders app in iOS 7 to set the location "when I arrive", so now I need to find a good replacement app for it. Any ideas? OR if you know how to use the Contacts app to set the location, please let me know that. I know it will let you place a pin for the location, but I have the addresses of the places I use the most in my Contacts.
    09-21-2013 09:57 PM
    Evidently Contacts isn't available in the Reminders app in iOS 7 to set the location "when I arrive", so now I need to find a good replacement app for it.
    Yes, they are...Sort of..
    Any ideas? OR if you know how to use the Contacts app to set the location, please let me know that. I know it will let you place a pin for the location, but I have the addresses of the places I use the most in my Contacts.
    1. Initiate the Reminders App
    2. Tap to create a new reminder
    3. Tap on the "i" to the right of the reminder you just created.
    4. Enable "Remind me at a location"
    5. Tap on "Location".
    6. If prompted, give the Reminders app permission to use your current location.
    7. In the search box, start typing the name of a recipient in your contacts list.
    09-21-2013 10:29 PM
    Thank you so much! I wasn't asked for permission but typing in the name of the store did bring up multiple listings and I was able to choose the one I wanted, slide the bar over to "when I arrive" and have it stay. Thank you again!
    09-21-2013 10:42 PM
    Thank you so much! I wasn't asked for permission but typing in the name of the store did bring up multiple listings and I was able to choose the one I wanted, slide the bar over to "when I arrive" and have it stay. Thank you again!
    You'd probably already given Reminders persuasion to use location.
    09-22-2013 10:08 AM
    Yes, they are...Sort of..

1. Initiate the Reminders App
    2. Tap to create a new reminder
    3. Tap on the "i" to the right of the reminder you just created.
    4. Enable "Remind me at a location"
    5. Tap on "Location".
    6. If prompted, give the Reminders app permission to use your current location.
    7. In the search box, start typing the name of a recipient in your contacts list.
    I too would like to use this feature and tried to duplicate your instructions but do not see an "i"after the reminder i type as a new event? Did not go any further after that and deleted my test reminder.
    09-22-2013 02:20 PM
    I too would like to use this feature and tried to duplicate your instructions but do not see an "i"after the reminder i type as a new event? Did not go any further after that and deleted my test reminder.
    Jag,
    Try dragging the Reminder to the left. The "More" & "Delete" field appear.
    click on more.
    Hope that helps

Reminders still has a lot of work. The "i" doesn't always appear & I find it hard to place the cursor where I want it sometimes.
    And don't get me started on not having an "All Day" setting anymore. They took that away several updates ago.

Good Luck
    09-22-2013 06:54 PM