MyShow365-Your face sounds familiar

reachgoal

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Itunes available:https://www.facebook.com/Myshow365
Twitter:mad:HVisionSensing
Youtube:
MyShow365-Your face sounds familiar。 it will be outrageously easy for you to make up yourself as Obama, Lady Gaga , Julia Roberts, David Beckham or anyone you would like to be. And it can also make others to be like you.

The app is very easy to use,you can easily get started.
Step 1:
Open the App, the App offers two operating modes: single and multiplayer facelift model, we choose single cosmetic mode, you can take pictures or select a picture from a photo album.there we choose a bush.
picture.php
picture.php

Step 2:
You need to choose cosmetic face template, here we choose a Rowan Atkinson face model, you know,his expression is always very interesting,Then there is the forensic miracle of the moment,Bush is cosmetic look into Rowan Atkinson.
://forums.toucharcade.com/picture.php?albumid=1632&pictureid=9336
you can also let bush president cosmetic look into others
picture.php
picture.php

Step 3
In addition to Pre-provided 50 kinds face cosmetic model,you also can customize the cosmetic model(you can select the cosmetic model from the camera or library),then you will see what two of your friends mixed together would look like?

Step 4:
Share new looks with your friends --After applying a face-lifting, save and share the amazing results with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and sina see if they like it as much as you do.
picture.php

The Advantages:
? Two faces (a white and a black) could be lifted to be one facesuccessfully while the skin color is mixed perfectly. So interesting! It seems that other applications like Faceswap don't have such function.
? If you combine the faces of an old black man and a young white woman, wow, the final face will shock you.
? I've combined my face with president Obama and the end result is beyond my expectation as it looks much better than my real face. I have to say, it is so amazing.
This is MyShow365, an extremely interesting cosmetic APP.

The Disadvantages:
This app offers an in-app purchases which could make face-lifting with multi faces in a single photo. I was silly enough to pay for the $0.99 pack.
Conclusion:
MyShow365 is a must-have App. It is so easy for you to make up yourself as Obama, Lady Gaga, Julia Roberts, David Beckham or anyone you would like to be. Besides, it can also make others to be like you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/766-app-developer-forum-rules-guidelines.htmlhttp://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/766-app-developer-forum-rules-guidelines.htmlApp and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I had to laugh at this app and not to make fun but it looks like it could be fun. I am always pleased when a developer goes out their way to make the app being presented in a professional way so it makes members want to try it. There is no better way to introduce it in a good way and you have done that. I wish you the best and hope you have much success with it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2