Private folder app that does not say its a private folder app ??????

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
So I'm looking for a private folder app that does not say on the screen it's a private folder app or photo locker or all of the other iOS apps I have found like that,,,,,, how stupid are these iOS app makers,,,, they make a secret folder app and then call it secret folder with a secret folder icon saying secret folder so anyone looking at your iOS device can see you have a secret folder, or a photo safe or whatever,,,,,, is it not the whole point of having a secret file or folder to keep others from knowing you have a hidden secret file or folder if they look at your ipad/iphone.

On my Android tablets I have an app that cant be found or seen by anyone except me,,,,,it takes between 4 to 8 digits and then after entering all those digits you also need to hit a certain part of the app that no one would ever think to hit even by accident,,,,, it's a killer hidden folder app,,, sadly it's only available for Android.

Yes,,, I did find the cheesy secret calendar and calculator apps for iOS but they pale in comparison to the level of security of my Android stealth hidden app.

Does anyone know of a good, safe, secure, stealth hidden folder app for IOS that does not ADVERTISE the fact that you have a secret folder on your iphone or iPad.

I'm amazed that Android (Samsung and Google play) have such killer total stealth apps for this, while the iOS apps I have found pretty much suck and seem easy to break in to.

I would love to be able to keep docs, Picts and passwords truly safe on my iPads but so far I have not found any apps that compare to the Android app I use on my Google and Samsung tablets,,,,, this might be the "one" app that is better than the similar iOS apps,,,,,, damn !!!

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Davyo

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Evernote, Dropbox, Documents by Readdle all have a passcode protection option...;)...No need for a "hidden" folder app. Seriously though, I'm unaware of any app like that, but that's not to say that one or more doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I agree with Evernote and Dropbox which I use every day of the week for something and they both have protection as 'D mentioned previous.