Hi All,

I hope this is the great time to share with you an useful on-the-spot weather forecasts app named "MoWeather" which is now available for free in the iTunes store.

MoWeather App!-moweather_forecast_temperature.png
    MoWeather App!-screenshot3.jpg

Some of the features included in the app are,

• Weather report by real view pictures
    • Automatic Weather Updates
    • Real feel temperature
    • Dynamic Weather Animation
    • 15 day forecast visual report
    • Multiple Sharing Options
    • Personalized moment timeline.

Download the MoWeather app and take the guess work out of the weather!

Also do share your thoughts by commenting below

Regards
    Last edited by Ajaykumar; 12-15-2013 at 02:04 AM.
    pink2, geezio, Spencerdl and 1 others like this.
    09-11-2013 03:57 AM
    The screenshot looks quite nice. Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…
    09-11-2013 09:14 AM
    Looks like a great app. Thank you and Welcome to iMore.
    09-11-2013 11:01 PM
    I just downloaded this app and the data looks pretty accurate. I tried to enter my city and it couldn't find it, but the current location it shows is the closest larger city to me. Thank you for letting us know it was available. I love the graphics as well. I will post a review on iTunes after I have tested it for a few days.
    09-12-2013 12:38 AM
    Looks sweet, gonna check it out.
    09-12-2013 04:45 AM
    I just downloaded this app and the data looks pretty accurate. I tried to enter my city and it couldn't find it, but the current location it shows is the closest larger city to me. Thank you for letting us know it was available. I love the graphics as well. I will post a review on iTunes after I have tested it for a few days.
    Hi Pink2, thank you for your feedback. I am the developer of MoWeather. Could you tell me which city are you in? We will fix it and keep improve MoWeather for you guys : )
    11-05-2013 11:00 PM
    Hi Pink2, thank you for your feedback. I am the developer of MoWeather. Could you tell me which city are you in? We will fix it and keep improve MoWeather for you guys : )
    I was trying to put in Winchester, ca 92596 (without the zip code) and it couldn't find it. I am actual south of that area, we r just post officed out of there but it is warmer there than Temecula, CA which we r just north of.
    Fannic Yin likes this.
    11-06-2013 10:41 AM
    So sorry that Winchester is not in our city list. We will add this city in new version of the next month.
    12-13-2013 09:34 PM
    Why bother? There's only 2 people in Winchester! lol
    Fannic Yin likes this.
    12-14-2013 11:22 AM
    Downloading now, like I need another weather app, but I can't help myself.......SMILE, I'm addicted
    Alice Laquisha and Fannic Yin like this.
    12-14-2013 12:32 PM
    Nice.Very NICE, all of that for FREE....THANK YOU
    Fannic Yin and Alice Laquisha like this.
    12-14-2013 12:37 PM
    Looks really nice. Downloading the app now...
    Fannic Yin and Alice Laquisha like this.
    12-15-2013 06:15 AM
    Why bother? There's only 2 people in Winchester! lol
    But if both are using iPhone that's 100% market share....
    Fannic Yin, ctt1wbw and Spencerdl like this.
    12-15-2013 11:02 AM
    Fannic Yin: Temp badge? Thanks.
    12-15-2013 11:04 AM
    Temp badge is a good idea. But it only works in jail-broken iPhone, maybe we will release special version for jail-broken phones. Thank you for your advice
    12-17-2013 05:11 PM
    Temp badge is a good idea. But it only works in jail-broken iPhone, maybe we will release special version for jail-broken phones. Thank you for your advice
    I'm not sure what it takes to add temp badge, but there are several weather apps that have a temp badge (Aero, Living Earth, eWeather & Fahrenheit, to name a few). I use Aero & Living Earth with a temp badge and my iPhone is NOT jail-broken.
    Last edited by sanibel; 12-17-2013 at 09:38 PM.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-17-2013 09:25 PM
    I'm not sure what it takes to add temp badge, but there are several weather apps that have a temp badge (Aero, Living Earth, eWeather & Fahrenheit, to name a few). I use Aero & Living Earth with a temp badge and my iPhone is NOT jail-broken.
    Sorry for misunderstand of the temp badge, because I though it is the badge in the status bar of the screen. You mean it is the number at the top right corner of the app icon? It is really convenient, but we are developing a more useful feature, weather severe alarm, and the number of the top right of the icon will be used to notice user the weather alarm before weather disaster occur. Hope it help you plan your day : )
    12-19-2013 02:00 PM
    thanks for sharing!
    Fannic Yin likes this.
    12-20-2013 10:55 PM
    Sorry for misunderstand of the temp badge, because I though it is the badge in the status bar of the screen. You mean it is the number at the top right corner of the app icon? It is really convenient, but we are developing a more useful feature, weather severe alarm, and the number of the top right of the icon will be used to notice user the weather alarm before weather disaster occur. Hope it help you plan your day : )
    It's an awesome idea. Still, for me, just a temp badge is sufficient. Regardless though, thank you for looking into this.
    12-21-2013 08:53 PM
    The screenshot looks quite nice. Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…
    yea definately..
    on the screenshot it looks good compared to the old classic weather apps..
    Fannic Yin likes this.
    12-23-2013 12:14 PM
    MoWeather app is featured by NewsWatch TV:

MoWeather believes: Together, we find the weather better!
    12-23-2013 10:50 PM
    MoWeather will release new version the next week, which have 24 hourly weather forecast :-)
    Do you like it?
    MoWeather App!-2.png
    fabio984 likes this.
    12-31-2013 03:33 AM
    MoWeather will release new version the next week, which have 24 hourly weather forecast :-)
    Do you like it?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	???2.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	521.3 KB 
ID:	45197
    Yes, your MoWeather app looks great. A severe weather badge alert is a great idea, but it would need to be shown on the icon as soon as the National Weather Service or other weather org releases the alert. If it takes a long time to show on the icon, it wouldn't be of much use. I say this because all the temp badge apps I've tried lag a bit. A small lag for a temp is ok, but a severe weather alert could mean life or death. Nice app!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using apps
    Fannic Yin likes this.
    12-31-2013 07:31 AM
    Looking forward to this update, really like your app. Thanks for keeping it updated!!
    12-31-2013 10:49 AM
    Thank you for your suggestion! You are right, the time is important. We will optimize the push notification technology and make the severe alert get to the users without delay. These work will take some time and the feature will be added on V2.2 in the next month.
    Last edited by Fannic Yin; 01-02-2014 at 07:53 PM.
    01-01-2014 04:24 PM
44 12