MoWeather App!

Alice Laquisha

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
Hi All,

I hope this is the great time to share with you an useful on-the-spot weather forecasts app named "[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/moweather/id635166892?mt=8&ch=20050&at=10l3Vy]MoWeather[/URL]" which is now available for free in the iTunes store.

MoWeather_forecast_temperature.PNG
screenshot3.jpg

Some of the features included in the app are,

• Weather report by real view pictures
  • Automatic Weather Updates
  • Real feel temperature
  • Dynamic Weather Animation
  • 15 day forecast visual report
  • Multiple Sharing Options
  • Personalized moment timeline.

Download the MoWeather app and take the guess work out of the weather! :)

Also do share your thoughts by commenting below :)

Regards

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The screenshot looks quite nice. Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/766-app-developer-forum-rules-guidelines.htmlhttp://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/766-app-developer-forum-rules-guidelines.htmlApp and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…:)

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I just downloaded this app and the data looks pretty accurate. I tried to enter my city and it couldn't find it, but the current location it shows is the closest larger city to me. Thank you for letting us know it was available. I love the graphics as well. I will post a review on iTunes after I have tested it for a few days.

Fannic Yin

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I just downloaded this app and the data looks pretty accurate. I tried to enter my city and it couldn't find it, but the current location it shows is the closest larger city to me. Thank you for letting us know it was available. I love the graphics as well. I will post a review on iTunes after I have tested it for a few days.

Hi Pink2, thank you for your feedback. I am the developer of MoWeather. Could you tell me which city are you in? We will fix it and keep improve MoWeather for you guys : )

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
Hi Pink2, thank you for your feedback. I am the developer of MoWeather. Could you tell me which city are you in? We will fix it and keep improve MoWeather for you guys : )

I was trying to put in Winchester, ca 92596 (without the zip code) and it couldn't find it. I am actual south of that area, we r just post officed out of there but it is warmer there than Temecula, CA which we r just north of.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Downloading now, like I need another weather app, but I can't help myself.......SMILE, I'm addicted

Fannic Yin

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Temp badge is a good idea. But it only works in jail-broken iPhone, maybe we will release special version for jail-broken phones. Thank you for your advice :)

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Temp badge is a good idea. But it only works in jail-broken iPhone, maybe we will release special version for jail-broken phones. Thank you for your advice :)

I'm not sure what it takes to add temp badge, but there are several weather apps that have a temp badge (Aero, Living Earth, eWeather & Fahrenheit, to name a few). I use Aero & Living Earth with a temp badge and my iPhone is NOT jail-broken.

Last edited:

Fannic Yin

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure what it takes to add temp badge, but there are several weather apps that have a temp badge (Aero, Living Earth, eWeather & Fahrenheit, to name a few). I use Aero & Living Earth with a temp badge and my iPhone is NOT jail-broken.

Sorry for misunderstand of the temp badge, because I though it is the badge in the status bar of the screen. You mean it is the number at the top right corner of the app icon? It is really convenient, but we are developing a more useful feature, weather severe alarm, and the number of the top right of the icon will be used to notice user the weather alarm before weather disaster occur. Hope it help you plan your day : )

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for misunderstand of the temp badge, because I though it is the badge in the status bar of the screen. You mean it is the number at the top right corner of the app icon? It is really convenient, but we are developing a more useful feature, weather severe alarm, and the number of the top right of the icon will be used to notice user the weather alarm before weather disaster occur. Hope it help you plan your day : )
It's an awesome idea. Still, for me, just a temp badge is sufficient. Regardless though, thank you for looking into this.

hellboy888

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
The screenshot looks quite nice. Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/766-app-developer-forum-rules-guidelines.htmlhttp://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/766-app-developer-forum-rules-guidelines.htmlApp and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…:)

yea definately..
on the screenshot it looks good compared to the old classic weather apps..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox