If you have more question or suggestion, please let me know

MoWeather Google+ page
    Follow us on twitter
    Like us on Facebook
    01-06-2014 01:16 PM
    MoWeather v2.1 is available on AppStore now! Accuracy is shown hour by hour. 36-hour ahead!

MoWeather App!-620x800.jpg

What's new in this update:
    • Accuracy is shown hour by hour. 36-hour ahead!
    • Customized Social Hub.
    • Enable personal page background change.
    • Swipe to review real view pictures.
    02-16-2014 07:39 PM
    Temp badge? Feels like option?
    TurboTiger likes this.
    02-16-2014 08:13 PM
    Thank you for your feedback.

Feels like temperature is shown in the main view by"REAL FEELS". You mean adding the feels like temperature on the app icon? The temp badge has been used to show the severe weather alert, so maybe the notice about weather can be delivered by push notification every morning. How about it?
    02-18-2014 06:23 PM
    Thank you for your feedback.

Feels like temperature is shown in the main view by"REAL FEELS". You mean adding the feels like temperature on the app icon? The temp badge has been used to show the severe weather alert, so maybe the notice about weather can be delivered by push notification every morning. How about it?
    I like the Real Feel in the main view (I didn't see it originally)!
    Regarding temp badge, that's a matter of preference. I'd much rather have a temp badge than an alert badge. (If I understood you right, there's no temp badge option, correct?)
    02-18-2014 09:26 PM
    I like the Real Feel in the main view (I didn't see it originally)!
    Regarding temp badge, that's a matter of preference. I'd much rather have a temp badge than an alert badge. (If I understood you right, there's no temp badge option, correct?)
    We will think about it again. Thanks.
    02-19-2014 04:55 PM
    Yes, your MoWeather app looks great. A severe weather badge alert is a great idea, but it would need to be shown on the icon as soon as the National Weather Service or other weather org releases the alert. If it takes a long time to show on the icon, it wouldn't be of much use. I say this because all the temp badge apps I've tried lag a bit. A small lag for a temp is ok, but a severe weather alert could mean life or death. Nice app!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using apps
    Yes, you are right. The severe alert could mean life or death.
    The real time push technology will push this information to the icon without delay.
    02-25-2014 06:16 PM
    Yes, you are right. The severe alert could mean life or death.
    The real time push technology will push this information to the icon without delay.
    I get severe weather alerts that show on my screen immediately. They come from the National Weather Service via the weather apps I have. There's no lag to those. They come in as a banner at the top, then I tap it and a full screen alert shows. So no need for alerts on an icon badge.
    02-25-2014 06:25 PM
    I get severe weather alerts that show on my screen immediately. They come from the National Weather Service via the weather apps I have. There's no lag to those. They come in as a banner at the top, then I tap it and a full screen alert shows. So no need for alerts on an icon badge.
    And that's why I think an alert badge is redundant. Temp badge makes more sense to me.
    02-26-2014 08:28 AM
    We purchased several servers to prepare for the Temp badge feature last week, for showing Temp badge on icon in time need more powerful servers to push temp info to devices continually. The push service will be configured on v2.4. Hope you like it!
    03-18-2014 06:34 PM
    New MoWeather with Global discovery feature is available on the AppStore!

- Global discovery feature -- unlock your weather discovery journal
    - New hourly forecast -- optimized 36 hourly forecast display
    - New feedback function -- get answer directly from tech representative

MoWeather App!-moweather_iphone2.2_launch.jpg
    03-18-2014 06:39 PM
    We purchased several servers to prepare for the Temp badge feature last week, for showing Temp badge on icon in time need more powerful servers to push temp info to devices continually. The push service will be configured on v2.4. Hope you like it!
    Awesome and thank you!
    03-18-2014 08:12 PM
    Thank your for your support! We will keep moving for even better user experience!
    03-21-2014 04:12 PM
    There is a MoWeather VIP group in facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/moweather.vip.i/
    Join us!
    03-27-2014 05:04 PM
    Just read this topic and installed the app after view the print screen on this post. Looks so cool, and the graphic is awesome. I'm always installing weather apps and this one rocks! You have my "like" on Facebook too
    03-27-2014 06:13 PM
    Hi Fabio, glad to hear you love our app! Would you like to have a try on MoWeather forecast by photo?Just swipe the main screen left. You will have fun on it :-)
    Any question, please let me know.
    04-01-2014 09:09 PM
    Just for fun!
    Here is a secret weapon to show what we do to go against haze & smog. Although April 1 is gone, somehow our imagination won't be stopped no matter what weather we are sharing today.
    MoWeather, we make a better day altogether!

MoWeather App!-moweater_energy.jpg
    Last edited by Fannic Yin; 04-03-2014 at 06:44 PM.
    04-03-2014 03:09 PM
    Any news on this?
    04-03-2014 07:17 PM
    The feature is in development.
    MoWeather concept is crowdsourced. Your feedback makes MoWeather better!
    04-09-2014 05:45 PM
44 12