iWork apps now available for free download on any new iOS device

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey, I was wondering if I did not download when prompted, does this mean I no longer have the option for free?
I'm asking cause I'm trying to download them and the prices are 4.99 and 9.99 in the app store. Was this a
one shot deal? I have the iphone 5s purchased 9/21/13. Thanks!

Are you trying to download in iTunes on a computer or the AppStore on your phone?

If you do it on the phone - it might show a price - but when you actually download, you should not be charged.

ortiz197832

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine today n when I went too download it said Free n I downloaded them. Sign out of your iTunes n sign back in too see if that fixes the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I guess I misread this post the first time (or never read again later) - I thought it was only the new devices. I had to replace my 5 with a new one yesterday, and the first time I opened the App Store after updating, it prompted me to download the iWork apps for free.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I guess I misread this post the first time (or never read again later) - I thought it was only the new devices. I had to replace my 5 with a new one yesterday, and the first time I opened the App Store after updating, it prompted me to download the iWork apps for free.

The free iWorks apps are for any new compatible device activated after September 1... so, yeah - getting a replacement device would qualify...

Cujaflow

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I never received the notification to download iWorks. I have had my 5s for a week, downloaded most up to date update, and signed in and out of itunes. Any suggestions? Thank you

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I never received the notification to download iWorks. I have had my 5s for a week, downloaded most up to date update, and signed in and out of itunes. Any suggestions? Thank you

Try going to the App Store and looking for any of the apps. If your device qualifies, you should see the price change to FREE. Apps included are iMovie, iPhoto, Keynote, Numbers and Pages.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I just upgraded my iPad to iOS7. How do I get these apps. No Options was shown to download these for free....
The apps are free only if you obtained and activated a new device since September 1st... not free if merely updating a previous device to iOS7.

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Oddly enough, after I activated my new 5S (upgrade from 4S) and downloaded the free apps, they all also showed up on my wifi-only iPad 4 (purchased in January, jailbroken and running iOS 6). Seems to be fully functional versions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2