Ads coming to Instagram in the next year

As popular as Instagram is and always has been and to me will always remain popular, Would this make you give up stop using Instagram next year because of ads?

Ads coming to Instagram in the next year | iMore
    09-09-2013 03:55 PM
    I hate ads period. Don't like the flashing. It's really a personal thing. I try not to use apps that contain ads as it is truly a distraction to me. I like Instagram but its not a mainstay app. I only look at it about once a week so technically it's not a required one. As long as apps like Tapatalk stay ad free I'm good. I don't use Facebook or Twitter so Tapatalk is my vice. And indeed I mean VICE.... (At least 4-5 times per hour)❤

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    09-09-2013 07:23 PM
    It always amazes me how some people expect companies (in business to make money mind you) to offer a service that costs hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars per year to operate for free. And apparently they also expect individuals within that company to work for free. Something they themselves are presumably not willing to do.

Don't like it, don't use it. Period.

They SHOULD place ads in the feeds. Now, the balancing act is how to go about it - what type of ads, frequency, etc. Most companies now seem fairly sensitive to finding that sweet spot between making money and not alienating their users.
    09-10-2013 10:09 AM