New Game: Zombie Friends [Universal, Absolutely Free]

GrumpyCat

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
image.png

Description:

This is our first project; therefore we are bringing it to you free-of-charge! No advertising or in-app purchases – it’s absolutely free!

How often do you see little, harmless zombies?
Witness Skeletons, Vampires, Witches and many others in a completely new gaming style! It’s time to discover the unusual world inhabited by well-known characters and creatures. No violence, blood and plants – just very cute zombies. Dive into the atmosphere of these lovely creatures, learn their history and help to cope with all of the difficulties!

How to play:

Drag the characters to any free cells to join their hands. Remember: no free hand should be left out! Use magic to turn Zombies into Vampires. Avoid the Ghosts and do not come close to Frankensteins! Too complicated for you? Not to worry as Zombie Master will help you to learn the basic skills of the game - believe me, it is simple! A tutorial book will always be at your fingertips - so you can always go back and learn the rules.

Game features:

- Absolutely FREE!
- Unique game mechanics
- Beautiful graphics composing an unusually cute atmosphere of horror
- Nice incidental music from a sound producer of Cut The Rope game
- 8 different characters, each introducing its own rules to the game
- 2 locations and 60 levels will not let you get bored
- Simple and convenient control
- Easy to learn, even for kids
- Supports iPad Retina
- No violence

[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=673932386&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Download from the App Store[/URL]

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • 5.png
    5.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well once again I first want to Welcome you to iMore and and as I notice more and more developers post their new creations I tend to look to see how you present it and this is a great presentation which also should tell everyone how hard you worked on it. I wish you the best with it and hope you do well.

Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again thank You for being a part of iMore!
To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2