Hi There,

It's the great time to share you an useful app named "Simply Declare Travel App" which is available on the iTunes store for $0.99

The app allows you to enter your travel purchases for declaring them back in your home country for duty purposes. Simply Declare updates currencies in real time and automatically converts your purchase currency price into your home currency price.

Simply Declare Travel App for a Savvy Traveller!-screen568x568.jpeg

Simply Declare is perfect for the savvy traveler. For all your purchases, you can take pictures of each invoice and add them to your roster. You can even email a copy of the invoices along with all your purchase information to anyone for safekeeping.

Know more about the app features from its iTunes store URL - Simply Declare Travel App

Also do let us know yout thoughts by commenting below

Thanks
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-04-2013 09:08 AM
    Love it! I wish I'd had it this summer when I went abroad. I'm buying it now for my parents, who travel internationally a LOT.
    09-04-2013 09:10 AM
    Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community. You've quickly received good feedback already and hopefully, other members will give it a try and provide feedback, as well. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…
    09-04-2013 09:27 AM
    What a great idea! Thanks for sharing that info here on iMore...
    09-04-2013 10:13 AM
    That's great to hear Hope you downloaded the app! Please share your comments here

Love it! I wish I'd had it this summer when I went abroad. I'm buying it now for my parents, who travel internationally a LOT.
    09-16-2013 08:52 AM
    @JustMe'D Thanks Hope you too purchased the app ;-)

Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community. You've quickly received good feedback already and hopefully, other members will give it a try and provide feedback, as well. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…
    09-16-2013 08:53 AM
    This really seems like a good app and while I personally would not use it I have already told several who have read this and bought it so they were impressed with it and travel a lot overseas to use it. Thank you and welcome to iMore.
    09-16-2013 12:04 PM