Masquer can boost your endless imagination

jingle2134

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Masquer lets you easily combine two images into one natural and creative composition. It’s time to share fun photos with family and friends, play tricks on colleagues, and create artwork to share or add to your portfolio.

masquerapp-logo.png

*** Anything you can imagine ***

How it works: Import Base/Top Images->Creative Composing->Share & Save.

list-pic-b.jpg
list-pic-c.jpg
list-pic-d.jpg

Here are some pictures made by masquer:
masquerapp-img67-a.jpgmasquerapp-img73-a.jpgmasquerapp-img54-a.jpgmasquerapp-img64-a.jpgmasquerapp-img59-a.jpgmasquerapp-img99-a.jpgmasquerapp-img97-a.jpgmasquerapp-img95-a.jpgmasquerapp-img91-a.jpgmasquerapp-img83-a.jpg

Promo codes[/COLOR][/SIZE]:
LYLXF4XWXJJK
LTNRM44T6J7P
4WXXPWLM4JAP
H3W67YARA4WM
L4MA4WJENMHP

We sincerely hope can hear many suggestions after you used so that our product could be better!

What's New
Version 1.3.47 Posted Sept 11, 2013

1. Supports zoom in Samples.
2. Supports removing all highlighted areas at once by pressing and holding the Undo button.
3. Supports highlighting the Top Image with transparency, which helps to precisely outline an object.
4. Improves the Select Pic dialog by allowing you to change the Top Image if you don't like the one you selected.
5. Fixed bug with sharing creations to Twitter.
6. Fixed several crash issues during blending.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care?:)

mfldmike

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Masquer lets you easily combine two images into one natural and creative composition. It?s time to share fun photos with family and friends, play tricks on colleagues, and create artwork to share or add to your portfolio.

View attachment 37362

*** Anything you can imagine ***

How it works: Import Base/Top Images->Creative Composing->Share & Save.

Select Object from Top Image
http://www.masquerapp.com/images/list-pic-b.jpg
Creative Composing/Blending
http://www.masquerapp.com/images/list-pic-c.jpg
Share & Save
http://www.masquerapp.com/images/list-pic-d.jpg

Here are some pictures made by masquer:
View attachment 37363
View attachment 37364
View attachment 37365
View attachment 37366
View attachment 37367

Promo codes[/COLOR][/SIZE]:
LYLXF4XWXJJK
LTNRM44T6J7P
4WXXPWLM4JAP
H3W67YARA4WM
L4MA4WJENMHP

We sincerely hope can hear many suggestions after you used so that our product could be better!

I used H3W67YARA4WM

Thank you!!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Masquer question: is it possible to disable the Magnifying Glass that appears when using the brush? It can be very difficult to use because of the way it switches from one side of the screen to the other while in the middle of making a brush line. But at other times it's really useful?would love both options!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well congrats and at the same time Welcome to iMore and bringing a very cool app to us and our members. I really think this is a great app that many people might catch on to. I am sure you worked hard on this developing it and getting it into iTunes. Take a look around our forums and see what we have to offer and once again thank you and Welcome. :)

jingle2134

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I saw your pics and that's really awesome! Could you put some pics made by Masquer on your site? I will be excited when see your different works!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73