Keepsoft Home Bookkeeping - new money manager for iPhone

keepsoft

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks!

We?ve developed a new money manager for iPhone called [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/home-bookkeeping/id598882968?l=&at=10l3Vy]Home Bookkeeping[/URL] and suggest it for your review.

Keeping track of money with our app easy. You only need to create accounts for credit cards, bank accounts, electronic money and cash, and then enter information about income and purchases on a regular basis. The application can help users to manage expenses, income, loans and debts; create a budget; plan income and expenses. Reports and graphs will help to see where the money is going in details.

You can move financial data from the mobile device to the desktop computer and back thanks to a new synchronization system that was added to Home Bookkeeping for Windows v.5.3.

In addition to the iOS version, Home Bookkeeping has a version for Android that was released a year ago and became popular with users. Google Play editors chose it to be featured on the main page of the store.

Download link:

[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/home-bookkeeping/id598882968?l=&at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/home-bookkeeping/id598882968?l[/URL]

Video:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…:)

Having said that, wouldn't it be nice to actually see a video of your app running on an iOS device instead of an Android device here at iMore?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Without a doubt we thank you for bringing in a new app for our iMore iPhone iPad members and while we wish you the best of luck, It would be nice to see a video of your app on an iPhone as 'D suggested to give our members an actual app running on our phone. Again we welcome you to the iMore forums.

keepsoft

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi JustMe!

Thanks for your tip. I'll surely read the policy and become a responsible community member.

The video of the app on iOS is on the way. I'll post it here as soon as I have it ready. Well, in terms of functionality, it's the same as the Android version, but the interface is different, of course.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi JustMe!

Thanks for your tip. I'll surely read the policy and become a responsible community member.

The video of the app on iOS is on the way. I'll post it here as soon as I have it ready. Well, in terms of functionality, it's the same as the Android version, but the interface is different, of course.

​I understand, and thank you. Take care and good luck with your product...:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW