[GAME] SmashGrid - A simple and addictive puzzle game!

maugiub

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site

Hi, I am a new italian indie developer and I'm glad to present you my first app for smartphone/tablet: SmashGrid.
It is a simple but addictive puzzle game where you have to select two numbers from the top grid and one from the bottom, so that the sum of the two numbers above makes the number chosen in the bottom grid. It doesn't matter the order, so you can also select a target number first and then the two corresponding numbers that will add up to it. Once you make all the sums, you have completed a level.

SmashGrid is designed to stimulate your intelligence, your concentration, your reflexes and... to have much fun at the same time!

Please, try it and let me know what you think about it... :)

If you manage to complete the level 30, you'll unlock the Marathon mode, which lets you enter your score in a worldwide online ranking system!

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english. If you find translation mistakes in the game, please let me know. Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care?:)

maugiub

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care?:)
Thank you very much! Yes, I hope to get some feedback, bad too, so that I could make better apps!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
As always we are very happy to have new developers come in with their newly developed apps. We know you work hard on them and wish you the best. Thank you and coming to iMore and Welcome.