Alice Trapped in Wonderland - New Point & Click Adventure from MediaCity Games!!!

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Available NOW on your favorite iOS Device!
New Point & Click Adventure from MediaCity Games

Itunes link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alice-trapped-in-wonderland/id673612506?at=10l3Vy

Discover & solve the amazing secrets inside the extraordinary Wonderland, explore this incredible and shocking world while solving the most emblematic puzzles and reveal all the exciting secrets in the best point and click adventure game available for mobile devices.

Features:

+ Amazing & attractive graphics.
+ A deep & catching story.
+ Hours of addictive entertainment.
+ Incredible funny and witty puzzles.
+ Many different surroundings to discover & explore.
+ Excellent design of the game levels and puzzles.
+ High-resolution graphics optimized for Retina Iphone/Ipad
+ Multiple languages, auto save and much more...

Plot:

Many years have passed since you, Alice Liddel, dreamed about a land full of wonderful and amazing things.

You don’t remember almost anything about the last time you visited it...And just now you receive a mysterious letter that says:

"Dear Alice meet me at the old tree where you first saw me, your presence is frabjously important." White Rabbit.

When you read those words, all those extraordinary dreams and fantasies got back to your imagination, which filled up your mind when you were just a little girl, but it also makes you think about...

“Dreams don’t send mail... do they?”

Worried by the curiosity that you felt when you were child, you decide to go and meet the rabbit.

You came to the right place but you don’t see the rabbit anywhere, in fact you realized that you couldn’t even see him, when he was right in front of you.

Everything seems so strange but the exciting curiosity, just like the one you used to have when you were a child, forces you to continue.

Take a look:

Trailer

Join our newsletter
www.mediacitygames.com

Like us on Facebook!
facebook.com/MediaCityGames/

Follow us on Twiiter!
@MediaCityGames

Please share your opinion with us
Thanks!!
:)

Itunes link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alice-trapped-in-wonderland/id673612506?at=10l3Vy

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care?:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Mediacitygames seems from what i see here to put out desirable games for our members and this looks like another one. Glad that you brought this interesting one over for the members to check out. You all work hard on your games and i wish you luck with this one. Thank you once again for posting it.

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks JustMe D , all feedback good and bad is welcome and very important to us, it let us know what are we doing right and what is in the wrong direction, I will read the forum guidelines asap, thank you :)

Thanks to you too Jaguarr40 , it seems like this is a nice community with nice people.

Nice to meet you both

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi people, Anyone playing Alice Trapped in Wonderland? your feedback is very important to us if you get the chance to play the game please let us know what do you think about it , you can also give us feedback about the game icon description and the screenshots any opinion is valuable to us.

Thank you very much!

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello Again people, We now have a trailer for "Alice Trapped in Wonderland" Check it out and tell us your opinion ,Enjoy your weekend!!!

Trailer

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2