Can someone please help me identify which photo app editor was used on this image?-img_3328.png

I would really like to know cause I've been downloading so many different photo editing apps and I just can't find it.
    I like how it seems to look like a dirty lens, also seems faded/washed out.

Thanks in advance! :-)*

**** I've found the person who edits all these photos on instagram, here's a link! it seems like he's using his own software or some sort of app to edit these photos, they're quite amazing!

http://instagram.com/aiddn

Also thanks to everyone for answering so quick!
    Lots of love!
    Last edited by Nadia_Solaiman; 08-31-2013 at 08:14 AM.
    08-30-2013 06:24 PM
    Nadia,

Please be patient while awaiting a response from someone who might know the answer to your question. Your subsequent thread asking the same question has been deleted. Remember, this is a extended weekend due to the upcoming Labor Day holiday, and many people are traveling or are preparing to travel to be with loved ones. We are all volunteers here so please keep that in mind. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the rest of the forum while awaiting a reply. Thank you, and have a safe & enjoyable weekend and Labor Day holiday...
    08-30-2013 06:48 PM
    Open the photo on a computer using an app that displays EXIF data for the photo.
    08-30-2013 07:08 PM
    You can get those effects with Kit Cam or Camera Plus.
    08-30-2013 07:18 PM
    Glad the OP got some good ideas and suggestions.

With that said - and not knowing the actual image source - is it just remotely possible that this is a digital image of a real photo taken in the 60-70's era?

Since I remember such times, that car interior and faded/speckled photo sure looks like it could be from another century.
    08-30-2013 07:48 PM
    I've had that filter effect on Instagram before. I can't remember exactly what I did though.
    It's from Instagram though.
    08-30-2013 09:43 PM
    Try Pixlromatic+. It has a lot of effects similar to that as well as ones that u can download.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app😊
    08-31-2013 03:28 AM
    Have you tried Snapseed?
    08-31-2013 06:08 AM
    Thanks alot! i really love the app!
    08-31-2013 08:29 AM
    Glad the OP got some good ideas and suggestions.

With that said - and not knowing the actual image source - is it just remotely possible that this is a digital image of a real photo taken in the 60-70's era?

Since I remember such times, that car interior and faded/speckled photo sure looks like it could be from another century.
    I don't know if they had power locks like that back then
    08-31-2013 09:52 AM
    I don't know if they had power locks like that back then
    They did, and power windows . Looking more closely, this appears to be a right side driver vehicle. So, who knows the actual make, model, and year? But, for all we know someone just stuck a puppy on an old abandoned car seat, and took the photo and applied whatever filter effects. Or, the whole thing is Photoshopped.
    08-31-2013 10:13 AM
    They did, and power windows . Looking more closely, this appears to be a right side driver vehicle. So, who knows the actual make, model, and year? But, for all we know someone just stuck a puppy on an old abandoned car seat, and took the photo and applied whatever filter effects. Or, the whole thing is Photoshopped.
    I know, but what I'm saying is that looks like new style power locks. Check out how rounded and they are..
    08-31-2013 10:36 AM
    To be honest it looks like the drivers side, just not left drivers side...it looks like a right drivers side shot...maybe UK
    08-31-2013 10:39 AM
    Also, the picture doesn't have any exif data
    08-31-2013 10:45 AM
    Moved to the Apps forum.
    08-31-2013 09:01 PM
    instagram.com/bennymcnugget

The photo was definitely taken from this era.
    That's the persons blog on instagram, he's got many more photos with edits!
    09-02-2013 07:41 AM