Cleaner and Launderer Mobile

shamefulzero

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Anyone in the dry cleaning or laundry industry? Own a plant or a laundromat? I own Cleaner and Launderer, a newspaper for the trade. I just released an app in the app store for iOS so readers can get the newspaper directly on they're phone or tablet. Anyways It would be really cool if you can download it and try it. You will get industry news from some of the industries most talented writers, and the most up-to-date news. If you could check it out that be great! thank you.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cleaner-launderer-mobile/id658411330?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and welcome to bring our members your app. We all wish you the best and hope you have good luck with it as I am sure you worked hard at it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73