From the dev:

"In honor of my app's one year anniversary, I've decided to make it free for one day (today). A couple days ago, version 1.6 came out and I've been getting great feedback on it, so I want to make the app free for a day so more people can try it out.
    It's basically an app that teaches you the basics of making your own app. It has a bunch of lists, guides, tutorials, resources, and more. I'm a one-man team so the app isn't perfect, but I'm actively trying to make it better with new content and such."

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/deve...mUvbUpU2068601
    Just_Me_D and Jaguarr40 like this.
    08-23-2013 06:35 PM
    From the dev:

"In honor of my app's one year anniversary, I've decided to make it free for one day (today). A couple days ago, version 1.6 came out and I've been getting great feedback on it, so I want to make the app free for a day so more people can try it out.
    It's basically an app that teaches you the basics of making your own app. It has a bunch of lists, guides, tutorials, resources, and more. I'm a one-man team so the app isn't perfect, but I'm actively trying to make it better with new content and such."

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/deve...mUvbUpU2068602
    Thanks
    08-23-2013 06:52 PM
    It was only free for 6 hours?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    08-24-2013 01:08 PM
    It was only free for 6 hours?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    This post was from yesterday; did you check then?
    08-24-2013 05:24 PM
    Massie I did not know you were doing apps so first of all kudos to you on that. You said that you are a one man show and the app is not perfect. I would have to say that NONE of them are or there would never be updates for content and bug fixes etc. so I think the fact that you were willing to give it out free yesterday and what it does is great and I personally with you the best with it. I will make sure I spread the word if there are any would be app builders like you that want to learn. Great job my friend.
    08-24-2013 05:29 PM
    Massie I did not know you were doing apps so first of all kudos to you on that. You said that you are a one man show and the app is not perfect. I would have to say that NONE of them are or there would never be updates for content and bug fixes etc. so I think the fact that you were willing to give it out free yesterday and what it does is great and I personally with you the best with it. I will make sure I spread the word if there are any would be app builders like you that want to learn. Great job my friend.
    Thanks for the kind words, but it isn't my app! I was quoting the dev in my post.

I just thought I'd share the news here for anyone who might be interested in getting to know more about how to build apps themselves. Seemed like a good resource for getting your feet wet in app building. It's definitely an interest of mine for the future though, so maybe we'll have this conversation again someday!
    08-24-2013 05:37 PM
    08-25-2013 11:50 AM